The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Hoyle00cdn

Bruins V. Thrashers

Can I watch this game online anywhere?

But then again, I shouldn't be asking...I'm supposed to be doing work...which is why I'm not watching the tv....I'm such a horrible procrastinator.

But then again, I shouldn't be asking...I'm supposed to be doing work...which is why I'm not watching the tv....I'm such a horrible procrastinator.

Haha. And here's me with 500 million signature requests that I'm not even working on.. who's putting off doing homework that I won't have time to do during school tomorrow and i know it :P You're no worse then me..

Haha. And here's me with 500 million signature requests that I'm not even working on.. who's putting off doing homework that I won't have time to do during school tomorrow and i know it :P You're no worse then me..

haha! DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

Yes, mom. Lol

It's just a few papers.. it's nothing.. I'll do it during lunch tomorrow.. and I've got an article to write for the newspaper.. which is due Wednesday.. which I haven't even started on.. =| rawr.

Hockey is first :P

Can anyone tell me what's up with that big red flower-bulls- eye looking thing, with black center, that Canadian coaches, staff and announcers wear on their jackets? Just curious, has it something to do with Verterans Day?

Can anyone tell me what's up with that big red flower-bulls- eye looking thing, with black center, that Canadian coaches, staff and announcers wear on their jackets? Just curious, has it something to do with Verterans Day?

I noticed that also on Uncle Ted and the other Isles coaches. I thought at first they were all wearing hurricanes broaches!