Sign in to follow this  
1-Caniac

Top five teams that you hate in the NHL

My least faves are:

1) Atlanta Thrashers -- I only watch them to cheer on their opponent

2) Detroit Red Wings -- It annoys my best friend's hubby :wink:

3) Buffalo Sabers -- The reaction on the board last year didn't sit well

4) Pittsburg Penguins -- I'm tired of hearing all about Malik and Crosby

Sorry, couldn't come up with a fifth one. Most of the other teams that come to mind, I tend to respect and enjoy hearing about.

SORRY BUT........

1....................Carolina Hurricanes..........Karmanos

Forever whalers, I was cleaning up the DVR the other night and found myself watching the end of game #7 (for maybe the 100th time). As the cup was being passed from player to player I took note of one interesting thing. When Doug Weight passed the cup to Aaron Ward, off in the background was a man with a Whaler's shirt right there on the ice. I don't have have any idea who he might be but I thought you'd appreciate the observation.

OK, back on topic......

SORRY BUT........

Forever whalers, I was cleaning up the DVR the other night and found myself watching the end of game #7 (for maybe the 100th time). As the cup was being passed from player to player I took note of one interesting thing. When Doug Weight passed the cup to Aaron Ward, off in the background was a man with a Whaler's shirt right there on the ice. I don't have have any idea who he might be but I thought you'd appreciate the observation.

OK, back on topic......

I honestly don't hate any other teams. Most people would say Buffalo or something like that, but I don't hate them, I rather enjoy games against them. They have become one of our best rivalries. Sure they've gotten the upper hand on us the past 3 times we've played, but lets not forget we got the important upper hand on them last year. Granted many of their fans are obnoxious and hateful towards other people, I've met plenty that are quite nice and I like to think positive rather than negative. Ignore the idiots, we all have them.

So yeah, I don't really dislike any teams themselves.

1. Philadephia

2. New Jersey

3. New York Rangers

4. Buffalo

5. Washington

What can I say - growing up a Penguins fan, one tends to put more hate on divisional rivals. Buffalo I dislike due to Lindy Ruff's whining last season as well as the arrogance of that fanbase. Washington I dislike as I'm a bit tired of hearing about the greatness of Alexander Ovechkin. I do like Olaf Kolzig though

I really don't have 5 teams I absolutely hate out there. The only one I can say I honestly do and love watching them get beat is the Flyers. I dislike the Sabres after last season, Sorry Steph! :( but I still don't hate them either.

Actually.. I've become to like the Oilers as my favorite Western conference team after the playoffs.. They were amazing. And I think they deserve respect :D

I agree. The playoffs were the first time I really got to see the Oilers play. I think they're a great team and seem to have great fans.

My list:

1. Sabres

2. Flyers

3. Penguins

4. Thrashers

5. Red Wings

^^I don't really hate any of these teams, I just enjoy rooting against them. :)

1. Buffalo - just hate everything about them

2. Atlanta - bunch of goons

3. Devils - no reason just hate

4. Pittsburgh - i'm tired of our players getting seriously hurt when we play them

SORRY BUT........

OK, back on topic......

I do, thanks

interesting fact...we are a very popular choice on this topic in several other forums. especially edmonton and montreal.

1.buffalo

2.atlanta

3.ottawa

4.tampa

5.detroit

1. Buffalo

2. New Jersey (except for #30, who is wonderful to watch)

3. Am beginning to dislike the Habs, mostly because of the anti-Canes fans that post on here. A shame, as the team has a great history.

4. Any team that bitter ex-Whalers like. Cut the cord, guys! Move on!!!

5. Buffalo. Again.