The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
1-Caniac

Top five teams that you hate in the NHL

1. Buffalo

2. New Jersey (except for #30, who is wonderful to watch)

3. Am beginning to dislike the Habs, mostly because of the anti-Canes fans that post on here. A shame, as the team has a great history.

4. Any team that bitter ex-Whalers like. Cut the cord, guys! Move on!!!

5. Buffalo. Again.

I'm sure you dis-liking the habs won't affect them or their history too much. As far as "Bitter whalers", Not following the canes from the move does not make one bitter. Not liking Karmanos does not make one bitter.

I personally have posted other stuff besides whalers. Go easy with the bitter stuff, might be YOU one day. I, unlike some other whaler fans have moved on....."go HABS go"

As far as "Bitter whalers", Not following the canes from the move does not make one bitter. Not liking Karmanos does not make one bitter.

No, that does not make one bitter. Posting on the new team's site despite disliking the team, bad-mouthing them, and moaning about the past does. I was born in Hartford and raised 20 minutes away and I moved on to a new team after the Whalers left us. GO CANES!!!!!

As far as "Bitter whalers", Not following the canes from the move does not make one bitter. Not liking Karmanos does not make one bitter.

No, that does not make one bitter. Posting on the new team's site despite disliking the team, bad-mouthing them, and moaning about the past does. I was born in Hartford and raised 20 minutes away and I moved on to a new team after the Whalers left us. GO CANES!!!!!

Oh, but don't you know that all those posts are meant to be "humourous" & that we're all supposed to just relax & take the jokes... right. Next...

THANK YOU for posting that, Breakaway. It's not just me that notices it here.

1. Buffalo

2. New Jersey (except for #30, who is wonderful to watch)

3. Am beginning to dislike the Habs, mostly because of the anti-Canes fans that post on here. A shame, as the team has a great history.

4. Any team that bitter ex-Whalers like. Cut the cord, guys! Move on!!!

5. Buffalo. Again.

Wait a second...there are anti-Canes Habs fans here? I thought there were only two...and I didn't think either of them were "anti-Canes"...

and Ellie...lol Can I add Darcy Tucker to my list of hated teams...

Wait a second...there are anti-Canes Habs fans here? I thought there were only two...and I didn't think either of them were "anti-Canes"...

Exactly. What Habs fan is anti-Canes? :?

And Darcy Tucker is now first on my list of most hated teams..

McCabe is second. The Leafs are third.

Survey Says...

Anaheim 1

Atlanta Thrashers 15

Boston Bruins 8

Buffalo Sabres 30

Calgary Flames 1

Carolina Hurricanes 2

Colorado Avalanche 2

Columbus Blue Jackets 1

Dallas Stars 2

Detroit Red Wings 18

Edmonton Oilers 3

L.A. Kings 1

Montreal Canadians 6

N.J. Devils 17

N.Y. Islanders 5

N.Y Rangers 10

Ottowa Senators 6

Philly Flyers 10

Phoenix Coyotes 1

Pittsburg Penguins 6

Tampa Bay Lightning 10

Toronto Maple Leafs 10

Vancouver Canucks 1

Washington Crapitals 1

O.K. so I am watching the Vancouver/Colorado game on CI and have nothing else to do.

Hoyle00cdn in page 1 of this very thread, for one.

And I don't know the ruling on Tucker, but I'd imagine you'd be safe putting him on your list.

Ooh...BUFFALO...I just hate them...and a lot of their fans are jerks too. Now, I don't really have a logical reason for hating them, cause lets face it, they are good...really good.

I think they a similar game as compared to the Canes...So I call them Carolina's EVIL twin.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha....this is me laughing at my own "wit"...aaaaaaaaaahahahaha

Its been a long day.

My top 5 are:

1. Canes-- fans still don't understand that Sabres were the real champs last year and they are proving it this year.

This fascinates me. It's a new season, you didn't really win last year, so get over it.

My top 5 are:

1. Canes-- fans still don't understand that Sabres were the real champs last year and they are proving it this year.

This fascinates me. It's a new season, you didn't really win last year, so get over it.

It amazes me that Canes fans actually know how to think.

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! I see that Canes fans haven't gotten any smarter over the off season. The ONLY reason the Canes won last year is because Buffalo was decimated with injuries

Funny, who won the 2 meetings this year?????

BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO!!!!!!!

My top 5 are:

It amazes me that Canes fans actually know how to think.

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! I see that Canes fans haven't gotten any smarter over the off season. The ONLY reason the Canes won last year is because Buffalo was decimated with injuries

Funny, who won the 2 meetings this year?????

BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO!!!!!!!

Honey, I'm a moderator. You want to stay here? You're not acting like it.