The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

Top five teams you LOVE in the NHL

1. Carolina Hurricanes - the home team

2. Dallas Stars - my Western Conference team

I don't really have another solid 3-5 ..... teams I am currently tracking though.

NY Rangers - Cullen and A.Ward

Washington Capitals - are an interesting team - I still say ...these guys get some GT and they would be really tough.

I really like Malkin of Pitts but have a hard time putting Pitts as a favorite.

1) canes

2) sabres

3) I guess the habs or something...dont really have 5

Like I was saying before, I really dont have anything against the sabres. Theyre an excellent team, but I hate, absolutely HATE the coach and the majority of the fans. I mean, with a passion

Hmm..

1. Habs.

That is about all I love.

I do keep track of another few teams, I love to watch the Sabres play, the Penguins and considering a sorta grew up with the Ducks I watch them occasionally. I do also like to watch Avalanche games when Theo is playing. I usually am a fan of one or two, maybe three players on another team so I'll flip to go watch that team.. but of course, my heart belongs to the Habs =]

I like to watch the Sabres for of course, Maxim Afinogenov, Brian Campbell and Martin Biron. The Ducks, Getzlaf, Selanne and Pronger. Avalanche for Theo, the Pens to see Armstrong and of course Malkin and Crosby. Sadly I have no watched many Hurricanes games because my reason is currently still healing from shoulder surgery..

1: Canes

2: -

3: -

4: Mark Recchi

5: Sami Kapenen

yeah the 'Canes are about it.

Put Aaron Ward in that #2 spot and you have my opinion. :)

1. Carolina Hurricanes

2. Philadelphia Flyers(although I'm not loving them like I used to, they are frustrating me, but they are my hometown team and I have followed them for over 20 years)

3.San Jose Sharks

4. Chicago Blackhawks

5. Minnesota Wild

1. Hurricanes

*huge gap*

2. Nashville Predators

3. Columbus Blue Jackets

4. San Jose Sharks

5. Anaheim Ducks

I really don't care for any Eastern teams...I basically view them all as a rival. :lol: And my other favorites are due to either: a)their name, B) their under-dog-ness, or c) a combination of the 2. :wink:

1. Carolina - no ad needed

2. Buffalo - Miller, Vanek, Briere, 'nuff said!

3. San Jose - Thorton, Cheechoo

4. Toronto - The loudness of their fans...Raycroft, Wellwood!

5. Tampa Bay Lightning - GO VINNY! GO MARTIN!

How is it that the Sabres can make the lists of "Teams you love" AND "teams you hate" ? haha...I haven't checked to see if anyone listed them twice though...but still, it's kinda funny...

I love the Sabres above everyone of course, then I like the Oilers, Habs (I have too many friends from Montreal, they brain washed me) and the Ducks (currently).

1. Canes

2. Ducks (watched them before Carolina got a team. Mostly leftover love from the Mighty Ducks movies 8) )

3. Penguins (Stole Recchi from us, but we stole Francis from them, so it's all good)

4. Ottawa (No idea why. Just get a good vibe from them)

Couldn't give you a fifth one. None of the rest really interest me.

1. Canes - of course

2. Blackhawks - first games I went to regularly when I was stationed at RTC Great Lakes were the Blackhawks

Like, not love:

3. Caps - went to alot of games when I lived in DC

4. Stars

5. Sharks

1.) Buffalo Sabres- my hometown team, exciting, fast, afinogenov

2.) Montreal Canadians- Saku koivu is amazing and the fans chant ole!

3.) New York Islanders- ??

4.) columbus blue jackets- surely the best nhl team in ohio

5.) san jose sharks- love the uni's

Well, here it goes....

If I had to pick a first place, [it is a tie between my flames and 'canes] I would have to pick, sorry,

1. Flames

2. 'Canes

How about like?

3. Penguins - Fun team to watch

4. Ducks - Any team that beats my Flames and Kipper, deserves my respect

5. I really don't have one!

1: Canes

2: -

3: -

4: Mark Recchi

5: Sami Kapenen

yeah the 'Canes are about it.

Haha yeah I like Recchi too. When he came back to visit, I went down between each period to thank him for the cup and to beg him to come back. When the game was over, I was at the tunnel yelling "make Recchi captain if you want to win a cup". Crosby turned around and glared at me so I yelled it again.

1) Canes

2) Leafs

3) Rangers

4) Avalanche

5) Recchi (actually he would be #2 if he were on a team w/o Crosby)

I'm really liking all this Montreal love :P faaantastic! How can you hate those guys, eh? I mean, even Sabres fans are admitting to liking them and they're in the same division. :D This thread makes me happy.

My only team of cheer is the Montreal Canadiens, but if I have to name some honourable mentions.

Ottawa Senators: They've drafted some remarkable players over the years, but they are still the leagues most consistant team....Blow teams away in the regular season and blow a tire in the first or second round of the playoffs.

Nashville Predators: Paul Kariya