The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
PeteMoss

Jersey Sale

Two years ago I bought the nephews CCM Canes Jerseys for their birthdays at Moretex in Wendell for $19.00. Also got a great Canes beach towell there last year for $5.00. I was wondering if they are clearing out the old ones for that reason. I thought the new jerseys were put on hold another year though.

Two years ago I bought the nephews CCM Canes Jerseys for their birthdays at Moretex in Wendell for $19.00. Also got a great Canes beach towell there last year for $5.00. I was wondering if they are clearing out the old ones for that reason. I thought the new jerseys were put on hold another year though.

Will be released in September!

Can't wait, same material as the All-Star ones last year. They seem to be more tighter though. My B'day is in September too, most likely will get the Cole one I want for my Birthday.

Can't wait, same material as the All-Star ones last year. They seem to be more tighter though. My B'day is in September too, most likely will get the Cole one I want for my Birthday.

the guy at the eye said the new ones would be about 15-20 dollars more than the old ones.

the guy at the eye said the new ones would be about 15-20 dollars more than the old ones.

And a guy at The Eye told me to expect the old ones to be sold for at least $5 more than they were because they'll be considered "vintage."

And a guy at The Eye told me to expect the old ones to be sold for at least $5 more than they were because they'll be considered "vintage."

I own VINTAGE jerseys'...sweet!

btw I just went to the castle to pick up a Brindy jersey and it was 165.00, correct me if i'm wrong but the reg. price is 160...right?

I own VINTAGE jerseys'...sweet!

btw I just went to the castle to pick up a Brindy jersey and it was 165.00, correct me if i'm wrong but the reg. price is 160...right?

Replica($90.00) + sew on name and number($75.00)=$165.00

Gee, I was there this afternoon.