The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
MattDoc

2 tix in 325 available for entire season!!!

Take it easy on the Vegimite mate! That stuff is wicked. I had hoped to be down under next month as well running in this race: http://worldairlineroadrace.org/ but I am still on layoff status with AA. Always wanted to go to Sydney. Been to NZ many times.

I searched for hockey in New Zealand and they do have ice rinks in AKL, so next time I am there I will just rent the gear. THe locals call womens field hockey "hockey"

I'm going to be selling off my two seats (section 325, row G, seats 1-2) for the entire season. A few games are spoken for, but most are not.

I'm only going to be selling them for my price plus a $1 per ticket PayPal fee to cover the costs of how you have to pay me (since I'm in Australia).

If interested, PM me. Opening night is still available!

Are you selling these as blocks of games, or individuals? Whats the price per game (both tickets)?

I'll reply to both recent replies here...Loving Australia, but now that hockey is starting it's going to be rough. The only hockey they have here is from May to August so I missed that already. I'm actually in Sydney right now on business. I prefer Melbourne, honestly. Heading to Brisbane tomorrow though.

Now, on to the tickets...I'm not selling them in blocks of games (but you can get as many as you like) but I do want to sell them as a pair.

I'm selling them for my cost plus $1 per ticket to simply cover the PayPal fees since that's the only way I can get paid. That brings it to $52 for the pair. Compared to $40 each at the gate, this is a good deal.

I might have a taker on opening night at this point but I have a lot of games still left.

I still have a lot of games left for Oct and Nov. See above for price info:

Mon Oct 22, 2007 Canucks 7:00 PM

Fri Oct 26, 2007 Canadiens 7:00 PM

Mon Nov 5, 2007 Capitals 7:00 PM

Thu Nov 8, 2007 Lightning 7:00 PM

Fri Nov 16, 2007 Thrashers 7:00 PM

Sat Nov 17, 2007 Panthers 7:00 PM

Wed Nov 21, 2007 Flyers 7:00 PM

Fri Nov 23, 2007 Lightning 7:00 PM

Wed Nov 28, 2007 Flyers 7:00 PM

Fri Nov 30, 2007 Capitals 7:00 PM

Would you be interested in exchanging the Monday Oct. 22th game tickets for 2 tickets to N.C. State vs Virgina football game on OCt. 27th?

I still have a lot of games left for Oct and Nov. See above for price info:

Mon Oct 22, 2007 Canucks 7:00 PM

Fri Oct 26, 2007 Canadiens 7:00 PM

Mon Nov 5, 2007 Capitals 7:00 PM

Thu Nov 8, 2007 Lightning 7:00 PM

Fri Nov 16, 2007 Thrashers 7:00 PM

Sat Nov 17, 2007 Panthers 7:00 PM

Wed Nov 21, 2007 Flyers 7:00 PM

Fri Nov 23, 2007 Lightning 7:00 PM

Wed Nov 28, 2007 Flyers 7:00 PM

Fri Nov 30, 2007 Capitals 7:00 PM

Would you be interested in exchanging the Monday Oct. 22th game tickets for 2 tickets to N.C. State vs Virgina football game on OCt. 27th?

I'm afriad I can't take that deal. Note my location. ;)

I'm in Australia. NC State tix wouldn't do me much good.