The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
CharlesNY

4 tickets to the sabres game on march 8th

I have two seats in section 328... regular price $30. I will sell for $300.00 each... Oh wait I can't cant do that as it is above face value. Sorry... But seriously...

Just keep checking ticketmaster, I think the tickets go on sale 30 days before game time. If you'd like I can find out for certain. What section and how much $ you are planning to spend is a factor too, the Buffalo game is usually close to if not sold out.

CHARLESNY,

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!!! These games are great, and I am both a Sabres fan and a Canes fan. Just remember RESPECT is a 2 way street, you get what you give.

I love the Sabres games you can smell the Salens hot dogs cookin in the parking lot pre-game and the RBC is around 60-40 or more Sabres fans. This game is on a Sat. so get your tix ASAP they will go fast.

The Canes are probably one of the best kept secrets in the NHL. Cheap tix, GREAT SEATS (been row 3 from the ice and last row in the house both GREAT for their own reasons) friendly atmosphere and the organization goes WAY ABOVE and beyond for the kids. It's not the AUD ( ;) ) but what is?

I am always there in my Sabres jersey with my son in his Canes jersey and my wife in her Pitts jersey and have NEVER had an issue, and I have had conversations with fans who know more hockey than I do and they are from Raleigh. This may be NASCAR and B-Ball country but hockey is making a splash with the locals!

Remember REDNECK HOCKEY RULES!!!

John

So if i wait until the tickets go on sale Feb 1st, you think there will be tickets left? There is a pair of tickets in 115 worth $75 each and im just wondering if i should get those or wait.

So if i wait until the tickets go on sale Feb 1st, you think there will be tickets left? There is a pair of tickets in 115 worth $75 each and im just wondering if i should get those or wait.

yeah, there will be tickets left

but just be on the safe side, and get on early that morning to buy them

If you wait until March 9th you will get a much better deal on the tickets, practically free!!

4 of us will be driving down from buffalo, looking for a decent ticket price. thanks.

Sorry our Caniac fans are being so cruel to you. It's just our experience with Buffalo fans :angry: Hopefully you're nothing like that and since you came on here asking about tickets nicely more than likely you're not :P Good luck getting tickets and I hope the Canes win. :lol:

There is a pair of tickets in 115 worth $75 each and im just wondering if i should get those or wait

Great seats near center ice. Located in Premier seating with its own concession stands and restrooms. The "problem" is this area is used by the corporate types who seem to care more about socializing than watching a hockey game.

Great seats near center ice. Located in Premier seating with its own concession stands and restrooms. The "problem" is this area is used by the corporate types who seem to care more about socializing than watching a hockey game.

115 is lower level North and one section away from the player's families.

Can't speak for other premier sections but mine doesn't seem to have any problems with the "corporate type". Many of us are long time STH's and have been together in the section for years. Quite a rowdy group actually ;) .

115 is lower level North and one section away from the player's families.

Can't speak for other premier sections but mine doesn't seem to have any problems with the "corporate type". Many of us are long time STH's and have been together in the section for years. Quite a rowdy group actually ;) .

The tickets im thinking of buying are in Section 115, Row W. Are these nice seats?

Or should we just wait until the tickets go on sale march 1st?

I don't want to get stuck with "corporate" people who don't care about the game.