The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
neil-ch1

looking for a bucket hat

I may have one....I had two, one has signatures...including Sami K! ( not getting that one ;) ) The other, I don't recall if it was signed...I'll PM if I find it...give me a day or two. It's the tan one with the embriodered logo...right?

PS - Welcome to the boards...you may want to post about how you became a fan on the new member thread...

A few seasons ago, there was a promotional "bucket hat" giveaway. My wife has been looking for one ever since. Does anyone know where to get one, or know of one in good condition (i.e. not funky and gross)? We would appreciate any help, thanks

Neil

I may have one....I had two, one has signatures...including Sami K! ( not getting that one ;) ) The other, I don't recall if it was signed...I'll PM if I find it...give me a day or two. It's the tan one with the embriodered logo...right?

PS - Welcome to the boards...you may want to post about how you became a fan on the new member thread...

bigbander,

you are correct, tan with the embroidered logo. Thanks for the reply, let me know if you have an extra.

Didn't know about the new member thread, I'll put something up. Thanks!!

Sorry...can't lay my hands on it :(

My house ate it...

Maybe another Caniac can help...

A few seasons ago, there was a promotional "bucket hat" giveaway. My wife has been looking for one ever since. Does anyone know where to get one, or know of one in good condition (i.e. not funky and gross)? We would appreciate any help, thanks

Neil

Which season giveaway hat are you talking about??

03 was a tan hat, regular logo, 2002 Eastern Conf champs on the side...

04 was the tan draft hat w/ flag logo

07 was a Red one, last yr was Black w/ the "X" (both Big Melon- fat head hats!)

I have all of them, with the 03 hat signed by Cam, Staal, & Ladd..... :blink:

There is a guy at the flea market that has a selection of hats like what you are looking for. I got several from him .

Might be the best place. If I knew exactly which one I might be able to help you. I have some extra ones.

CC

Hey everyone, thanks for the replies.

I think it is the '03 one, tan with regular logo. I think any of the varieties would be fine at this point. Any help in tracking one down, or finding a place to snag one would be great.

Troll118, jealous of your signed one!

CC, I'm in Charlotte, which flea market might this be?

Neil