The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

Rate other fan bases

Best would have to be Minnesota. They're passionate about their hockey, but not buttholes about it.

Worst...pick a team from the Northeast, any one of them.

What are we judgnig fan base on? In terms of passion, politeness, size, loyalty?

Gipper:

You sure Minnesota? Their fan base irritates me. They abandoned the North Stars pretty easily.

What are we judgnig fan base on? In terms of passion, politeness, size, loyalty?

Gipper:

You sure Minnesota? Their fan base irritates me. They abandoned the North Stars pretty easily.

Rate them on whatever you see fit. I was basing it on our visiting fans.

As far as Minnesota goes, did they really have a choice? North Stars were gone but at least they had some great NCAA Hockey to watch while waiting for a new NHL team.

Gipper:

Rate them on whatever you see fit. I was basing it on our visiting fans.

As far as Minnesota goes, did they really have a choice? North Stars were gone but at least they had some great NCAA Hockey to watch while waiting for a new NHL team.

Loyalty: Leafs

Passion: Canadiens

Size: Rangers/Leafs/Canadiens

Arrogance: Sabres

Polite: Canes

Fastest Growing: Bluejackets

Ungrateful: Devils

Capacity: Detroit (only because they're the only team that continuously sells out a 20,000 seat arena)

best: im not sure..i dont really like anyone...there wasnt that many montreal fans but the ones that were here were pretty cool

worst: what do you think...buffalo, i hate them

Loyalty: Leafs

Passion: Canadiens

Size: Rangers/Leafs/Canadiens

Arrogance: Sabres

Polite: Canes

Fastest Growing: Bluejackets

Ungrateful: Devils

Capacity: Detroit (only because they're the only team that continuously sells out a 20,000 seat arena)

If Toronto was 20,000 we would sell out almost every game too.

Which is why I have not f--in clue why they only made the ACC 18,000. Besides the ACC seriously has to do something about their lower bowl. I understand those seats are more expensive and attract waelth business people. But they don't cheer. The lower bowl really makes that arena sound a lot less louder then it could be. Some of them don't even leave their seats when the Leafs score, they're too busy closing a stock market deal.....pathetic.

Which is why I have not f--in clue why they only made the ACC 18,000. Besides the ACC seriously has to do something about their lower bowl. I understand those seats are more expensive and attract waelth business people. But they don't cheer. The lower bowl really makes that arena sound a lot less louder then it could be. Some of them don't even leave their seats when the Leafs score, they're too busy closing a stock market deal.....pathetic.

Yeah, the good ole stock brokers who care more about the news than the game. I hate them. We would be top 3 I bet in sound if we had normal fans in there.

"Someone asked me once, what's the difference between Montreal and Toronto?......Weeellll, imagine two brothers, ones a successful punctual business executive, the other is successful party animal."

.... :? I guess you'd have to live in Canada to really get that one.

^heyyy...shouldnt you be in school?? :lol: yeah, me too...Im gonna get in trouble, my teacher is gonna see me...

Back on topic: I dont really think the Canes have the worst fan base, obviously i just said that because everyone is saying we have the worst fan base... :mrgreen:

But seriously though, Leafs fans are dirt...Ewwwww!! :lol:

In my opinion...

Best: Carolina Hurricanes (why do you think I stick around here?) tied with Habs fans.. of course.. they're the best =]

Worst: Laffs (I have not met ANY Leaf fans that I actually like..)

^heyyy...shouldnt you be in school?? :lol: yeah, me too...Im gonna get in trouble, my teacher is gonna see me...

Back on topic: I dont really think the Canes have the worst fan base, obviously i just said that because everyone is saying we have the worst fan base... :mrgreen:

I was just basing it on the Slug fans who came here and acted like well...slug fans. Not the real Sabre fans who support their team without completely offending others, and I've talked to plenty of them. There is a difference between Slug fans and Sabre Fans.

I was just basing it on the Slug fans who came here and acted like well...slug fans. Not the real Sabre fans who support their team without completely offending others, and I've talked to plenty of them. There is a difference between Slug fans and Sabre Fans.

In my opinion...

Best: Carolina Hurricanes (why do you think I stick around here?) tied with Habs fans.. of course.. they're the best =]

What about me? I'm nice. :cry:

In my opinion...

Have you ever bragged in October about how the Leafs are going to win the Stanley Cup that year?

In my opinion...

Have you ever bragged in October about how the Leafs are going to win the Stanley Cup that year?

You mean here? Nope, never.

I feel honored to accept this award for the worst people in the hockey community, Sabres fans.

I knew that once our team was accused of diving midway into the 05-06 season, we would make it. I've urged my fellow Sabres fans to try harder... try harder, and now I know all that hard work has paid off.

This is to you Buffalo! We did it!

Oh yeah, and the REAL worst are

...sorry.

You mean here? Nope, never.

Lmao. Not just here.. he met.. ever... hahaha.

Stanley Cup and Leafs shouldn't go in the same sentence unless it includes 'cannot win'

WTP...remember in '93 when Toronto broke the record for most consecutive wins from the start of the season? By the end of October Leaf fans were gauranteeing the cup.....

:lol: Remember who won that year?

LOL I get in touble at least 4 times a month because of the site...My teacher told me last year they blocked this site becasue of me. lol