The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

Rate other fan bases

community college is still considered a college apparently

Don't be nocking us comunity koledge kidz. We r smartt two.

Seriously. The only reason I'm not in a 4 year college right now is to help out my family.

don't put yourself down, i have a very successful business built on two community college degrees, one in business and the other in computers.

I hate the whole mentality that you HAVE to go to college nowadays or else you're some sort of failure.

Well, you are according to Senator Kerry. :lol:

I think we all know Kerry didn't mean it that way, Thats the last thing to be upset about if I was a soldier there. Knowing I was there based on lies would piss me off more........now I know this isn't the place so thats my final word.

1.) Montreal Canadians- without a doubt selling out a 21,000 seat arena everynight and the atmosphere is unbeatable

2.) Toronto Maple Leafs- as much as I dislike them they have great fan support

3.) Buffalo Sabres- sometimes to much fan support but this city is hockey

4.) Edmonton Oilers- take great pride in this team

5.) Colorado Avalanche- incredible sell out streak

worst

1.) New Jersey devils- poor marty playing in front of all those empty seats

2.) Carolina hurricanes- fans only decide to actually show up and make noise when its the 2nd round of the playoffs

3.) phoenix coyotes- phoenix nuff said

you get the idea

I hate the whole mentality that you HAVE to go to college nowadays or else you're some sort of failure.

CONSIDER THE SOURCE, anyone see the sign the soldiers had moking Kerry? GREAT STUFF

Hey dboon3930

Wait until you get out and get a job working with that degree. You will wonder not only how they got into college but how they got that far in life without bieng "RECALLED" for stupidity.

Anyone else find this ironic?

And, where is our mod now? I thought anything political had to be locked. I wouldn't want to think that she might feel that it's ok as long as it makes the Dems look bad.

*shrugs*...the irony is funny....

But not surprising. The worst english speakers in the world are almost always people who grow up with it as their native tongue. So technically we all suck at english.

CONSIDER THE SOURCE, anyone see the sign the soldiers had moking Kerry? GREAT STUFF

Hey dboon3930

Wait until you get out and get a job working with that degree. You will wonder not only how they got into college but how they got that far in life without bieng "RECALLED" for stupidity.

Anyone else find this ironic?

And, where is our mod now? I thought anything political had to be locked. I wouldn't want to think that she might feel that it's ok as long as it makes the Dems look bad.

She probably has other things to do in her life other than hang around a message board 24-7. This would've been locked if it had continued on in a political nature, but it was just a few posts & then it got back on track. Nothing really ironic about it.

1.) Montreal Canadians- without a doubt selling out a 21,000 seat arena everynight and the atmosphere is unbeatable

worst

2.) Carolina hurricanes- fans only decide to actually show up and make noise when its the 2nd round of the playoffs

you get the idea

Shall we continue on w/ this? :)

worst

you get the idea

Troll, troll, troll the boards. :roll:

1.) worst

you get the idea

Long term you might be right, but they've maintain average attendance with the rest of the league for majority of this year's season so far. That is an improvement.

Yes, but let's give this person a chance to prove you right or wrong, okay sweetie? Thanks.

Just curious, what would the time frame for this proving be? I mean, how many posts do they have to post slamming us before they are considered a troll? Or if they don't post again, do we assume they weren't a troll, just lost interest?

Not meaning to be rude, but the first post someone makes is trashing Canes fan and we are to be nice and polite and say "thanks for contributing"?

No time frame, just quality of posts. If this individual continues to "trash" 'Canes fans, then they will be shown the door at some point depending on what they post & if they violate the TOS, but having a difference of opinion, which this thread is soley based on, is not enough to justify telling someone to leave or banning them. If that was the case, these boards would have no one posting on them.