The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

Rate other fan bases

blue and green should never be seen, unless they're in the washing machine

I agree......the whale did look much better with the blue. Not being a homer but probably one of the best uniforms and by far the best logo..

glennhart.jpg

dineenHart.jpg

Blue= much better than the green

Whale Logo= :thumbup:

Yeah, blue is a nice jersey. Wanna talk butt ugly. Should see the whale when they went with the long pants...lol.....all green. Can't find a pic of that uniform, wonder why...lol

Yeah, blue is a nice jersey. Wanna talk butt ugly. Should see the whale when they went with the long pants...lol.....all green. Can't find a pic of that uniform, wonder why...lol

Too much green is never good.

Too much green is never good.

you guys have a nice jersey....not crazy about the logo. Surprised they haven't come out with a third jersey. Especially when so many teams have fourth and fifth jerseys...lol. Guess it won't matter much with jersey changes coming from the the Count.....

thCountVonCount.jpg

tha_bettman_i.jpg

^^^ definately a likeness!

We will have a third jersey coming out in our 10th anniversary year. I hope its a black one, just for variety. I love our logo, not to be a homer but its simple, dramatic and looks damn good on a Stanley Cup ring!

Seriously, when we went to the first game in Greensboro and saw the uniforms on the ice, loved 'em immediately. The red, white and black look great with Hurricane eye and its easy to tell what it is. Unlike other teams who's shirts I have to stare at for a while to figure out who they are.

But I guess there's been about 20 other threads about this on our past three boards covering this subject so I won't go on....

^^^ definately a likeness!

We will have a third jersey coming out in our 10th anniversary year. I hope its a black one, just for variety. I love our logo, not to be a homer but its simple, dramatic and looks damn good on a Stanley Cup ring!

Seriously, when we went to the first game in Greensboro and saw the uniforms on the ice, loved 'em immediately. The red, white and black look great with Hurricane eye and its easy to tell what it is. Unlike other teams who's shirts I have to stare at for a while to figure out who they are.

But I guess there's been about 20 other threads about this on our past three boards covering this subject so I won't go on....

Wanna talk butt ugly. Should see the whale when they went with the long pants...lol.....all green. Can't find a pic of that uniform, wonder why...lol

pants_1.jpg

My eyes! MY EYES!!!

LOL.......there ya go. Hey, we all make mistakes once in awhile. Now, don't make me bring up your team mascot stories.....lol

Based on the other fan bases we've dealt with over the years, including 2 Stanley Cup Playoff runs, who would you say was the best fan base (besides the Canes!) and who would be the worst?

Where I live: Southern California. Despite the Ducks' 56 points, there's absolutely, positively ZERO interest in the club outside of Honda Center. :evil:

Helene Elliott, the HHOF writer for the Los Angeles Times, penned a terrific feature article about this situation for the Dec. 18 edition of the Times. (I emailed this story to several of you, so it ought to look pretty familiar.) She hit the nail on the head when she discussed why there's such a total lack of interest in the club, despite its evident success this season. Check out the story on the link below (scroll down to find the headline, and click it):

http://www.latimes.com/sports/hockey/nhl/ducks/

Dec. 18, 2006

The high-flying Ducks just aren't on our radar

Jan/GSBG