The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Caniac5

Bolts vs. Caps 4/3/08

no, it doesn't. Players are pushed into their goalies countless times, and its never called. Craig Laughlin, a former player and very knowledgeable commentator, stated that he has never seen that call before and that it was one of the worst calls he's ever seen. This is the same guy who said the reffing sucked on tuesday, so he's not biased.

Wow, he's still the color guy for the Caps? I remember watching him going way back to the early 90's when the games were on HTS. That's where my NHL viewing experiences really began.

Wow, he's still the color guy for the Caps? I remember watching him going way back to the early 90's when the games were on HTS. That's where my NHL viewing experiences really began.

thats pretty cool. I do the Network Hockey Program done here (im trying to play D3 NCAA Hockey, im a JR in high school) and he runs that. He loves the area and his son is a very good hockey player here.

I hear some people here talking about being able to watch the game on TV on some sort of Center Ice Preview - how are y'all getting that?

Center Ice is giving a free preview I guess. i am on TWC and it is on channel 732.

I hear some people here talking about being able to watch the game on TV on some sort of Center Ice Preview - how are y'all getting that?

I wanna know the same. I have Dish and it's not on for me.

Ramo must be playing out of his mind so far, 24 saves on 25 shots half way through the game.

interesting stat, apparently bolts have only won 7-21 faceoffs however caps have won 20-7 faceoffs. Guess the ref stole one :lol:

At some point I got to wonder if your goal tender stands on his heads for you, do you pick it up for him? Come on - I will pray from now until the draft for Tampa to get Stamkos if they can pull this one out.

thats pretty cool. I do the Network Hockey Program done here (im trying to play D3 NCAA Hockey, im a JR in high school) and he runs that. He loves the area and his son is a very good hockey player here.

That's awesome. Good luck with that! :)

He always seemed like a pretty interesting guy. Made the games fun to watch.

Ovechkin took a blocked shot on the outside ankle area of his skate. The caps announcers said he went of the ice in obvious pain. Hmm...

Ovechkin took a blocked shot on the outside ankle area of his skate. The caps announcers said he went of the ice in obvious pain. Hmm...

he'll be fine. This is Ovechkin we are talking about, not Crosby :)

I still don't know why you guys are sweating this game so much. I understand your reasoning, but you guys aren't gonna lose to Florida, not in the biggest game of the season in front of a home crowd

Karma...

And apparently they didnt seem to appreciate the no goal call either, hahahhahahhhahaha doesnt feel too good does it?

Thanks you Hockey Gods for listening.

In other news: Alfreddsson got completely knocked out by an open ice (colton orr type) hit. He got up but it didnt look too good.

Karma...

And apparently they didnt seem to appreciate the no goal call either, hahahhahahhhahaha doesnt feel too good does it?

Thanks you Hockey Gods for listening.

In other news: Alfreddsson got completely knocked out by an open ice (colton orr type) hit. He got up but it didnt look too good.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!!!!!

he'll be fine. This is Ovechkin we are talking about, not Crosby :)

I still don't know why you guys are sweating this game so much. I understand your reasoning, you guys aren't gonna lose to Florida, not in the biggest game of the season in front of a home crowd

Yea, he'll just come back and slash someone across the wrists... who will get whistled for a penalty for holding onto the stick

OV needs to get injured. Not a bad one, just one so he plays less recklessly. Hes gonna hurt someone one day and then hes gona get his can hammered.

writing a french paper while this game is happening? impossible. i can't have written more than 3 sentences this period. good lord im nervous.

Tu parles francais?