The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Caniac5

Bolts vs. Caps 4/3/08

LOL elbow to the head of Lecavalier and no penalty

The league does protect its superstars... if they don't have their name on the Cup

Is AO still out or is he playing?

The league does protect its superstars... if they don't have their name on the Cup

I could be wrong but does Lecalvier have his name on the cup. The lightning did win the year before the lockout, correct me if i am wrong though

I could be wrong but does Lecalvier have his name on the cup. The lightning did win the year before the lockout, correct me if i am wrong though

he said if the don't, like OV

Exactly... no special treatment for him or Staal... only AO and Crosby

I think you mis-read what he was saying. He was implying that only superstars without their name on the cup are protected.

The hit on Lecavlier shouldn't of been called. Fedorov did interfere afterwards with another Lightning player, that should've been called

I'm curious, why are you here and not in your own team's chat room???

Big #4 is done. Vinnie had to be helped off the ice. Looks like a wrist or shoulder. He was in serious pain. Don't think we'll see him agin this season. I hope I'm wrong, he's a class player. :mellow:

Can we ban this guy?

He's only here to troll

I've seen nothing that I would call trolling. He's just discussing the game. Is that not what this topic is about?

please, how am I trolling. Im happy because my team scored. Its trash talk. I haven't personally insulted any of you. I haven't even trashed your team.

**** 4 minute penalty. This is huge.