The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Caniac5

Bolts vs. Caps 4/3/08

I have not seen any trolling by CapsFan8. He's a Caps fan and he is behaving. He's also talking hockey with the rest of us. That's what this board is about.

I've seen nothing that I would call trolling. He's just discussing the game. Is that not what this topic is about?

I agree, he is just here rooting for his team. We can agree to disagree peacefully.

Well they HAD to call that... he's bleeding all over the place

and of course the Caps fans are booing the call... wow

not trying to be a ****.....but home fans boo EVERY call.

btw, any lightning fans hear with knowledge about the Halpern situation? Hes from DC like me so hes one of my role models.

I've seen nothing that I would call trolling. He's just discussing the game. Is that not what this topic is about?

Agreed.

Other teams' fans can post here so long as there's no trolling. Just disagreeing with something he says doesn't make him a troll.

please, how am I trolling. Im happy because my team scored. Its trash talk. I haven't personally insulted any of you. I haven't even trashed your team.

**** 4 minute penalty. This is huge.

It does seem a little odd that you chose to celebrate this game in a forum that isn't even involved in the game.

Not wrong, just confusing for the Caniacs here.

So in other words, Caps fans are dumb every game?

Come on Model. Canes fans boo most calls, too, even when they are often deserved.

It happens at every single arena in the league without exception.

Hab fans boo every call they don't like either. It has nothing to do with being smart or dumb. It has more to do with crowd atmosphere and making it exciting to be in the stands.

I find this funny... you're the one calling him a troll, yet here you are insulting his entire fanbase and trying to bait him into retorting.

But back to the game. Tampa Bay kinda sucks. I mean, I didn't expect 'em to win, but they sound pretty putrid judging from the real-time thing.

It does seem a little odd that you chose to celebrate this game in a forum that isn't even involved in the game.

Not wrong, just confusing for the Caniacs here.

Maybe we are better company. :lol:

I like this forum. You guys are surprisingly knowledgeable for a non-major hockey state (like DC). Theres not too many people on the Caps board, and the only other good hockey board with a team I root for is colorado.

That was by far the best I've ever seen a defender play Ovie one-by-one. He challenged him, and won.

Tampa Bay's pretty much given up the season. But everyone knew this already.

Ramo is a beast though. I'll never know what Torts logic was in not playing him yesterday against us. Not going to argue it though.

I like this forum. You guys are surprisingly knowledgeable for a non-major hockey state (like DC). Theres not too many people on the Caps board, and the only other good hockey board with a team I root for is colorado.

That was by far the best I've ever seen a defender play Ovie one-by-one. He challenged him, and won.

if only canadians had that same insight

Anyone who takes the time to post on a hockey message board on a daily basis is knowledgeable about the game. Most of the members here know the game just like any other board. If they didn't I probably would have stopped coming here a long time ago.

Raleigh is overloaded with people who have moved down from the Northeast, so its pretty natural to find a lot of knowledgeable fans in the area just because most grew up with the game...

Granted that doesn't mean you won't find your fair share of complete morons in the RBC Center on gamedays... Not gonna call a certain section out, but....