The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Caniac5

Bolts vs. Caps 4/3/08

Tampa Bay's pretty much given up the season. But everyone knew this already.

Ramo is a beast though. I'll never know what Torts logic was in not playing him yesterday against us. Not going to argue it though.

Think either chuck or john mentioned that it was the first time he got to play smith again since his knee injury and he was really looking to see what he really got in mike smith. Although its gotta be hard to judge when 90% of the team has mailed it in since the all-star break. I will give him this though from what I have seen in mike smith, he is entertaining as heck to watch, but not in a good way if hes on your team.

3-1 Caps. We're an official must win tomorrow night! Unless a real lightning bolt hits the building before this game ends. :P

well should be an entertaining one tomorrow. Wonder if the panthers show up to try and spoil our division run or if they are just worried about making that tee time on the 5th...

A bit mean. :(

Well, I wouldn't stereotype it as all Canadians or even most northerners, but there does appear to be the very common perception of Canes fans as being NASCAR watching rednecks that know nothing about hockey up north...

And this game was over when Lecavalier went off the ice.

the only way he'd score is by sucker punching the goalie and then trowing the puck into the net :P

my favorite brash play of all time was when he scored, then ko'd brendan witt with one punch immediately afterwards. its probably on youtube.

Tell me how that hit on Vinnie was legal. He didn't have the puck, is that or is that not interference. The fact that he got hurt only emphasized the play. Refs suck.

my sentiments exactly

Tell me how that hit on Vinnie was legal. He didn't have the puck, is that or is that not interference. The fact that he got hurt only emphasized the play. Refs suck.

conspiracy again. Tell me how the refs are biased if the Caps had a goal disallowed on an unprecedented call?

Anyways, classless act by Tampa at the end of the game.

Is his name on the Cup?

Is the league trying to make a buck off his name?

Yea, in that case, he won't get any love, especially when he's playing against someone the NHL is trying to make money off of

It was a bad call, the puck wasnt near Vinnie. That was the game changer right there. Oh well, I didnt have high expectations of the Bolts winning anyway.

It was a bad call, the puck wasnt near Vinnie. That was the game changer right there. Oh well, I didnt have high expectations of the Bolts winning anyway.