The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
kingofminneapolis

Where do you stand as to if the Canes will make the Playoffs?

Unless my eyes decieve me, there is only one way to get into the playoffs. Wash. chokes.

The 7/8th seats are now gone, so its Wash. and Florida that decide which team gets in... but only room for one. Us or Washington.

We are done.

We had a chance to do it last night and we just couldn't get it done. Cam picked a bad night to have on off night. He just seemed to be a half beat off.

Sorry guys. And Cam is still our #1 netminder in my eyes. He has made a big jump forward this spring. He will continue to grow into a Luongo or Brodeur type goalie. He's only 24.

K

Sorry, but I cheer for the Canes until they are mathematically eliminated. I'll be honest and admit that I was going a bit overboard when I thought they were done, but a good sleep turned that around. Anything can happen in sports, including a Caps loss to the Kitty Cats tonight.

your right in that anything can happen....but i dont see the caps losing tonight esp to a team that plyed last night!!!!! but, stranger things have happened....!!!!!! we'll just have to wait and see!!!