The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
architorture

Florida vs. Washington 4/5

1st Period Analysis:

1-0 Caps

17-12 SOG Caps

Doesn't look unbalanced by any means. Anderson is rockin' it, and if they keep up their PK like this, they might do what they did last night!! They almost have as many SOG as they did total last night! And the Caps have got to be nervous. They've got everyone from their fans right down to NBC rooting for them to win this game.

It's not over yet, Canes!

I have to tip my cap to the Panthers. They are not rolling over for anyone. That's more than I could say for the Thrash and Bolts. The funny thing is, if they win this game, I think their own fans will be angry with them because they hate us so much. :lol:

Nice period Caps. Dominated after settling in (shots are 17-12, but 16-6 since the Fleishman goal) and we have had several quality chances, including 3 posts.

Man, Caps fans are nice :)

Appreciate you sharing this pivotal game with us. Don't see any Panthers fans here, though ;)

I really hope Florida doesn't give this game to Washington. :huh: 1-0 end of 1st. :unsure: They have the ability to beat Washington. :P

If Anderson keeps this up, they will win........in OT :).

In reality, the post has been Anderson's best friend, although he has played very well.

I have to tip my cap to the Panthers. They are not rolling over for anyone. That's more than I could say for the Thrash and Bolts. The funny thing is, if they win this game, I think their own fans will be angry with them because they hate us so much. :lol:

everyone at their board is hoping for a panthers win in ot :lol:

I see the Panthers are using the same strategy against the Caps that they did with us...let Andersen do all the work while waiting for scoring opportunities...what a shame that it's going to fail this time around.

I really hope Florida doesn't give this game to Washington. :huh: 1-0 end of 1st. :unsure: They have the ability to beat Washington. :P

I think they are making it clear they are not giving it to anyone. Despite the team rivalries, I don't think they care about us anymore. They accomplished the mission where we are concerned. I would think they would get more satisfaction as a team to go out beating us both. That's a big statement to end your season. I still think the Caps are the better team and should win this one, but not because the Panthers throw it.