The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
architorture

Florida vs. Washington 4/5

Panthers fans on the HFboards were totally gung ho about winning in OT. Beat the caps AND the canes at the same time. But there were some mad Buffalo fans that were still upset about Washington taking them out 10 years ago. So, some want the panthers to win in regulation, which is fine with me.

But I think Caps are going to win. The odds are WAY to in their favor. Even Jacques Martin is contemplating trying something screwy and crazy to through his boys off tonight and help the Caps.

But I think Caps are going to win. The odds are WAY to in their favor.

The odds were WAY in our favor. Remember, the Panthers were in the running for the playoffs 'till close to the end.

I give the odds at 50/50 with a slight edge to the Caps because they are leading. But they have not played that well, certainly not as well as they could. Perhaps they are feeling the pressure - the same pressure that the Panthers do not feel.

I do wish the commenators would shut up about last nights game! I think everyone watching knows what all happened.

Let it go and focus on this game and also quit talking about the other pro teams in Florida and how bad they are.

OMG good save Anderson

These radio announcers are going to give me a heart attack.

"Panthers with the...they score! No, the puck is loose," etc...