The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
architorture

Florida vs. Washington 4/5

Do you see him starting for Florida next year? I think there's no way that he should be on the bench, even with Vokoun.

I have not been watching enough Panthers games to know how many he has played this year. But I think he is 6-0 the last few games. This team needs a shake up and Vokoun would get them a nice return for whatever is they think they need. All depends now much of a chance they want to take.

Do you see him starting for Florida next year? I think there's no way that he should be on the bench, even with Vokoun.

I think they need to see how he plays in regular season first. All too often, coaches get caught up in the fan rush of a goalie rockin' out a couple of games, only to find out they're sprinters and lose it.

There's no way they'll get rid of Vokoun until they're sure they can live without him.

EDIT: Another post! This could be a miracle!

Ok, how do you pronounce Huet's name? I've mostly heard 'Hue-ay', Chuck Kaiton briefly called him 'Hue-et' (saying that that's the way Huet wanted it), and the Fla. radio guy has been saying 'Ooo-ay'.

Ok, how do you pronounce Heut's name? I've mostly heard 'Hue-ay', Chuck Kaiton briefly called him 'Hue-et' (saying that that's the way Huet wanted it), and the Fla. radio guy has been saying 'Ooo-ay'.

Its Hue-ay

He's from france, so I don't know why it would be Hue-et and Ooo-ay makes even less sense

Ovechkin gets away with boarding/crosscheck! Can't call 2 penalties in a game on the superstar! Horrible non call. :angry:

Its Hue-ay

He's from france, so I don't know why it would be Hue-et and Ooo-ay makes even less sense

He said the other week that the 'T' is NOT silent.....maybe hes gonna change it back. who the heck knows what that guy is thinking.