The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
architorture

Florida vs. Washington 4/5

Nice hit Ovie, at least his feet stayed on the ice.

Excellent question. It depends on timing. When he was with the Habs, he said he was "Heuaaa" when asked again with the Caps, he said

Huette" When called out on the difference, he said "I changed my mind"

I heard this on XM just after the trade deadline.

All i have to say is, LETS GO PANTHERS

...and i thought i would never say that :)

they can get one goal and tie it up!

They need two goals. We lose if this goes into overtime.

Caps got confidence back.

Period 2 analysis

2-1 Caps

30-21 SOG Caps

Still looking good, the Panthers just let a couple of squeakers through. While the Caps seem to have the more powerful offense, Anderson and the goal post from Heaven is on the Kitties' side. It looks like 1 goal will decide the game, but for our sake, let's hope it's in regulation.

Seriously. If both the Canes and the Caps lose to Florida, we'd never hear the end of it.

yea. I just wish the Canes (or the Caps if we lose) could've taken Ottawa's place. They really don't deserve to be in the playoffs, and unless something drastic changes, then they will be an easy first round out for ANY team.

yea. I just wish the Canes (or the Caps if we lose) could've taken Ottawa's place. They really don't deserve to be in the playoffs, and unless something drastic changes, then they will be an easy first round out for ANY team.

Nah, I said it before the Tampa Bay game. If Carolina can't beat Tampa Bay and Florida, they don't deserve the playoffs. I'd rather have the Caps win than have Carolina in because of a technicallity.

[/C

if caps make it in I will be pulling for ottawa. stillman and commie all the way

Other news - Buffalo beating Boston 2-0 at the 2nd intermission.

If Boston loses, we'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out EVERY seed in the East except for 3rd.

oh the suspense...its just killing me. sigh.