The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
architorture

Florida vs. Washington 4/5

My favorite scenario would've been the Hurricanes winning, and the Caps winning, knocking the Sens out. Oh well.

I think you will find a lot of Canes fans agreeing with that one.

the kitty cats HAVE to win!!!!! and whats up with all the Capital fans over here???

Nice people - my favorite new fans :) I think I might hit a home Caps game next season and tailgate for a while.

Ah, poop - PP Caps

It Ain't Over till We Decide It's Over

Do WE Believe?

seeing how we dont play in this game...i say its not over till florida doesnt care anymore, which is looking like its coming up pretty soon.

seeing how we dont play in this game...i say its not over till florida doesnt care anymore, which is looking like its coming up pretty soon.

well I think that time has come now but I just felt like saying it because I'm not giving up hope just yet.

no the refs gave washington the game tues against us........sick of these commentators talking about us

now this is my problem. You guys had a chance to clinch against the same team that we are playing now. The refs may have helped the Caps a little, but they didn't "give" us the game. We outplayed you. Simple as that.

well I think that time has come now but I just felt like saying it because I'm not giving up hope just yet.

oh yeah, i know how you feel, cant give up totally on our boys at any point in the season....(including now maybe?)

no the refs gave washington the game tues against us........sick of these commentators talking about us

Wow, thats riduculas. Canes had 9 freakin power plays yesterday. Time to get off the refs for causing the Canes to miss the playoffs. They missed because they had too many injuries and they don't have a backup goalie who can win when the Canes need to rest Cam.