The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
architorture

Florida vs. Washington 4/5

Yeah - let's quit whining about the Caps game we "should have won" on Tuesday when we should have done last night what the Caps are doing right now. We wouldn't be having this discussion.

Are you Caps fans that pathetic that you have nothing better to do on a Saturday night then come over here and try to act all big and bad????? I feel sorry for you.. At least we are classy, Caniacs!!!!!

From what I've seen, this Caps fan is very classy. Just discussing the game.

Just because the announcers are still talking about it doesnt mean that we have to. Move on.

Chill out folks, its not worth it.

Just because the announcers are still talking about it doesnt mean that we have to. Move on.

Chill out folks, its not worth it.

I haven't insulted anyone. I'm on this board because I have a broken leg from playing JR hockey and my team didn't make the playoffs. I went to sleep at 6 am last night because I was at a party, and I didn't want to miss this Caps game but didn't have the money available needed to buy the tickets. But thanks for the insult, and I'm the one trolling.

now this is my problem. You guys had a chance to clinch against the same team that we are playing now. The refs may have helped the Caps a little, but they didn't "give" us the game. We outplayed you. Simple as that.

you need to go away before you get me kicked off my home boards. the refs may of helped is BULL @#%&! THEY GAVE WASHINGTON THAT GAME. YOU KNOW ITS BAD WHEN COMMENTATORS FROM OTHERS GAMES ARE TALKING ABOUT THE REFS!!!

now this is my problem. You guys had a chance to clinch against the same team that we are playing now. The refs may have helped the Caps a little, but they didn't "give" us the game. We outplayed you. Simple as that.

Don't you have a game to be watching?

Are you Caps fans that pathetic that you have nothing better to do on a Saturday night then come over here and try to act all big and bad????? I feel sorry for you.. At least we are classy, Caniacs!!!!!

He's not over here acting big and bad. He has been quite cordial. Why he would rather be here is beyond me but as long as he is not here to troll, it is just fine with me. And by the way, his statement was correct. We WERE outplayed in that game. Reffing could have been better but we could say that for a lot of games (some of which went our way too).

I haven't insulted anyone. I'm on this board because I have a broken leg from playing JR hockey and my team didn't make the playoffs. I went to sleep at 6 am last night because I was at a party, and I didn't want to miss this Caps game but didn't have the money available needed to buy the tickets. But thanks for the insult, and I'm the one trolling.

HAHA dude i really dont care. just go watch your game

Wow, Canes fans are really getting on the Caps fans. Since when is having a fan from an opposing team new here? We've got Sabre fans, Montreal fans, Detroit fans, Avalance fans. All of them post pretty regularly. Why should this user be any different?

Don't take your Capital hate out on him (or her)

What I can't understand is why on earth would a Caps fan come on here to chat instead of going to the caps board and rooting on their team with fellow teammates or even go over to the nhl arena where I just left to discuss the game with all sorts of fans that are rooting for both teams is beyond me unless they are trying to rub it in.

you registered here so register there. it can't be that hard

I'd prefer to stay here. I'm sorry that you don't want me here, and I guess it would be better if I leave and come back later when the loss doesn't sting so much (not trying to rub it in). I was just trying to discuss the game though.