The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
architorture

Florida vs. Washington 4/5

What I can't understand is why on earth would a Caps fan come on here to chat instead of going to the caps board and rooting on their team with fellow teammates or even go over to the nhl arena where I just left to discuss the game with all sorts of fans that are rooting for both teams is beyond me unless they are trying to rub it in.

very well said girl! I go to other boards and read but keep my comments to myself or post them here.

Tues. game against Washington when all the penalty's were being called on us I feel the boys lost desire, last night we should of won that game. When you outshoot your opp. 46-17 you are doing something right. They just happen to capialize on every mistake we made!

Was very hard loss to swollow. You know we were all there!

I'd prefer to stay here. I'm sorry that you don't want me here, and I guess it would be better if I leave and come back later when the loss doesn't sting so much (not trying to rub it in). I was just trying to discuss the game though.

Wow that is not trying to rub it in, for the life of me I would never waist my time on another teams board?

This is for CapsFan

There are many Caps forums available. Aside from the Capitals website one, check out Tarik's washingtonpost blog.

I think you should come over there. It would upset me if the situation was reversed - let the fans here mourn alone.

For the Hurricanes fans:

I'm sorry you didn't make it. A big irony is if you won yesterday, we'd both be in the playoffs since OTT lost yesterday. Good luck for next year guys.

see what the real killer is. lets say the caps win the stanley (ok dont kill me, its actually possible) there are STILL going to be wave after wave of people telling us how hockey doesnt belong in the south and the caps got in because of BS reffing and blah blah blah. No matter how good or bad we are as a team, our division does not get any respect. Here's to the crapitals and i hope the represent us well so they can bring back a cup.

This forum is for Hurricanes fans yes. BUT, we welcome any fan from any fanbase who loves the sport and wants to talk hockey.

Just behave. ;)

As much as it stings, the Caps earned it.

I don't want to but I agree with you. I hate it with everything I have in me and it feels like I just lost my best friend. Another season gone by and another shot at the cup. next season JR needs to start the season off with a strong team and a great back-up so we don't end up like we did this season. What would we have done if Cam had got hurt and couldn't finish the season for us. Rely on Grahame, well that wouldn't have helped us either. we need a back-up like Ward was when he same in for us and helped the team win the cup. Ward needed to be rested more. Ok, I know I went off topic here but I'm just so upset.

:(

Don't be offended, I think his comment was directed towards trolls who are clearly here to irritate us.

Hope the Caps get knocked out in the first round so we don't have to hear about AO until June.

Can't wait to cheer for the 6th seed.

Can't wait either..

1 Thing is.. ATL won the SE last year and then got swept in the series because of lack of playoff experience.. Will this happen to WSH? Offcourse except for Federov

see what the real killer is. lets say the caps win the stanley (ok dont kill me, its actually possible) there are STILL going to be wave after wave of people telling us how hockey doesnt belong in the south and the caps got in because of BS reffing and blah blah blah. No matter how good or bad we are as a team, our division does not get any respect. Here's to the crapitals and i hope the represent us well so they can bring back a cup.

I will be cheering for anybody and everybody but Washington! I do not like AO at all and never have since day 1. Don't know what it is about him, but I do not like him and wouldn't like him even if he played for Carolina. sorry, I just don't like him.

Can't wait either..

1 Thing is.. ATL won the SE last year and then got swept in the series because of lack of playoff experience.. Will this happen to WSH? Offcourse except for Federov

Pens got ousted pretty fast too from lack of experience. Who knows, anything can happen.

Can't wait either..

Pens got ousted pretty fast too from lack of experience. Who knows, anything can happen.

This is for CapsFan

There are many Caps forums available. Aside from the Capitals website one, check out Tarik's washingtonpost blog.

I think you should come over there. It would upset me if the situation was reversed - let the fans here mourn alone.

For the Hurricanes fans:

I'm sorry you didn't make it. A big irony is if you won yesterday, we'd both be in the playoffs since OTT lost yesterday. Good luck for next year guys.

Very honorable! thanks for that. We are like any fan base in the NHL. We lost a game last night that really hurt us and put our fate in the hands of the panthers. we do welcome any fan on here but tonight only a few of us took the higher road and I just couldn't do it when normally I can.