The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
architorture

Florida vs. Washington 4/5

Pens got ousted pretty fast too from lack of experience. Who knows, anything can happen.

This is WSH post season since 04? You can't expect your team to win the Cup after 4 years of no PO...

But who knows anything can happen.. <-- Thats exactly what we said tonight..

2008, the year of the Shark. ;)

Hmm.. Don't know about that but i still got my Team in the playoffs and always beat the Sharks some way or another

wow, just like that?

Not much else to say or think after last night's debacle...sure I'll love the 'Canes again soon enough...but as of right now I dislike them very much. The Caps showed me everything that I wanted from my team...so I'm glad that they got in...and I'll be cheering them on throughout the playoffs.

Not much else to say or think after last night's debacle...sure I'll love the 'Canes again soon enough...but as of right now I dislike them very much. The Caps showed me everything that I wanted from my team...so I'm glad that they got in...and I'll be cheering them on throughout the playoffs.

ok, just makin sure we're not losing one. i'm pretty sure almost every person here feels that same nausea when they think of the last 24 hours...

Well I suppose I will be one of the few cheering AGAINST the Cap.

Last year was Anybody But Buffalo..this year....Anybody But AO!

I will be right along with you. Suppose the NHL is happy now. AO is in!

so are you saying that because the canes lost you aren't a fan anymore? Way to support your team win or lose. I guess you change your license plate on the front of your car every season too. :P

so are you saying that because the canes lost you aren't a fan anymore? Way to support your team win or lose. I guess you change your license plate on the front of your car every season too. :P

Thats not what he said at all. Can we let each other just post what we want without getting bashed? Everyone is upset and is going to handle it differently. As long as no one is attacking or bashing each other, let it go.

Thats not what he said at all. Can we let each other just post what we want without getting bashed? Everyone is upset and is going to handle it differently. As long as no one is attacking or bashing each other, let it go.

Katy, you're not alone! I know several that will be cheering against AO. The NHL team wants him in the playoffs. He get's way too much attention and you can't tell me that doesn't go in his favor with the refs.

I'll take every bit of that as sarcasm... ;) .

I'm not trying to bash here. You're right that we're all upset but that doesn't mean giving up on your team. I hate it just as much as the next person but the Canes will always be my team win or lose. Maybe it upsets me because I see people bashing the canes or that's the way I'm taking it. the poster took it as sarcasm and that's exactly how I meant it. I didn't cuss I didn't say anything out of the way so I don't see what the problem is. I'm tired of people getting on here and all hyped up when we win but the minute we lose they are the first ones on here talking about everything that is wrong with our team. I don't anyone can argue that point.

man i can NOT believe the canes are not in the playoffs. we deserved to be there.. we worked so hard through out the whole season and.. i just still cant believe it.. i really dont know what i'm going to do w/ out any more canes games to go to... i just never would have thought WE'D be the odd man out. this is the most dissapointing end i've ever experienced, even worse thatn '02..

I'm not trying to bash here. You're right that we're all upset but that doesn't mean giving up on your team. I hate it just as much as the next person but the Canes will always be my team win or lose. Maybe it upsets me because I see people bashing the canes or that's the way I'm taking it. the poster took it as sarcasm and that's exactly how I meant it. I didn't cuss I didn't say anything out of the way so I don't see what the problem is. I'm tired of people getting on here and all hyped up when we win but the minute we lose they are the first ones on here talking about everything that is wrong with our team. I don't anyone can argue that point.

It is tiresome but its not fair to call people out for the way they handle their disappointment. Give it a few days and let it all settle.

It is tiresome but its not fair to call people out for the way they handle their disappointment. Give it a few days and let it all settle.

That's it! I'm through with this team! Until next season ;)

Seriously, we missed some great opportunities, but we showed 'em what we got for the latter half of the season. We finished over 500. We finished 16th in the league for points. We pulled it together and went on a rampage when the bulk of our team was on life-support. We got some great trades. We had incredible fan support. I loved this season and can't wait to woooo in September.

That's it! I'm through with this team! Until next season ;)

Seriously, we missed some great opportunities, but we showed 'em what we got for the latter half of the season. We finished over 500. We finished 16th in the league for points. We pulled it together and went on a rampage when the bulk of our team was on life-support. We got some great trades. We had incredible fan support. I loved this season and can't wait to woooo in September.

Exactly. Considering we went on a rampage with AHL guys and waivered players, I'm only disappointed that we couldn't pull off one one win in the last stretch. I'll just practice my putting till september.

Go Bruins! Roast the Ovenchicken!

Exactly. Considering we went on a rampage with AHL guys and waivered players, I'm only disappointed that we couldn't pull off one one win in the last stretch. I'll just practice my putting till september.

Go Bruins! Roast the Ovenchicken!

Bruins are playing the Habs. Considering the season series between the two, should be a snoozer.

Bruins are playing the Habs. Considering the season series between the two, should be a snoozer.
Sorry,I was looking at the standings before last night's games were through. I still want an order of roast Ovenchicken.