The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

Buffalo always gets invaded by Leafs fans when the Leafs play there.

I hope someone Youtubes that shot.....double post in one shot and it doesn't go in. :huh:

Buffalo always gets invaded by Leafs fans when the Leafs play there.

I hope someone Youtubes that shot.....double post in one shot and it doesn't go in. :huh:

Is it bad that i'm actually pulling for the leafs in this game :o

I just laughed when I heard all the fans cheering when the leafs scored. I had to do a doubletake at center ice to ensure it was the slug on the ice and not the leaf.

did anyone catch Keith Jones during the 1st intermission? It kills me that their still giddy over Carolina using 5 forwards on the PP. And the one guy asked Jones why doesn't all teams do it and Jones' response was because you can get scored on short handed and it takes alot of skill. Guess he saying we have skill :P

EDIT: how did Hect miss that. All alone that close to the goal and he shoots wide.

Didn't we used to have a topic dedicated to games around the league? "Out of Town Scoreboard"?

Probably should get that going again, since there have been some memorable games thus far.

Didn't we used to have a topic dedicated to games around the league? "Out of Town Scoreboard"?

Probably should get that going again, since there have been some memorable games thus far.

Good idea, now go get to work on it ;)

Good idea, now go get to work on it ;)

Little late this year, but nonetheless. Discuss the shots, saves, and fights in various games around the league.

Games Tonight 10/15

Toronto (2-3-1)@Buffalo (2-2-0): 4-5

TOR: Gamache, S. (15:33 in 1st), Antropov, N. (05:56 in 2nd), Kilger, C. (10:11 in 3rd), Kilger, C. (13:37 in 3rd)

BUF: Mair, A. (08:12 in 3rd), Pominville, J. (08:49 in 3rd), Vanek, T. (13:02 in 3rd), Hecht, J. (16:27 in 3rd), Kotalik, A. (PPG, 04:56 in OT)

San Jose (2-2-1)@Vancouver (3-2-0): 4-2

SJS: Bernier, S. (PPG, 14:52 in 2nd), Pavelski, J. (PPG, 02:33 in 3rd), Thornton, J. (03:45 in 3rd), Cheechoo, J. (05:53 in 3rd)

VAN: Pyatt, T. (PPG, 03:04 in 2nd), Sedin, H. (PPG, 13:17 in 3rd)

Detroit (4-1-1)@Anaheim (2-4-1): 3-6

DET: Draper, K. (06:39 in 1st), Zetterberg, H. (11:59 in 2nd), Rafalski, B. (PPG, 13:36 in 2nd)

ANA: Huskins, K. (01:56 in 1st), Kunitz, C. (PPG, 09:31 in 1st), McDonald, A. (05:14 in 2nd), Pahlsson, S. (SHG, 09:02 in 3rd), Perry, C. (PPG, 15:20 in 3rd), O'Donnell, S. (SHG, 19:55 in 3rd)

4-4 this is nuts, and good for me. I just grabbed toskala and need raycroft to blow the lead and the game. Also have max and spacek and sundin.

It's not unheard of to give the losing goalie a star if they played well above expectations. Raycroft has done that tonight.

Too bad it's over. Buffalo scores with 3 seconds left in OT. McCabe put it into his own net.