The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

Every time they talk about Anaheim on XM, they always mention how they are follwing the same path that the Canes did last year. Im with you, I have nothing against Anaheim but I'm sure glad they're also having trouble after winning the cup. Helps to validate the issues of last year for us.

True enough. Of course, they get the benefit of Scott and Teemu "suddenly" making up their mind to play another season, starting in December. Just when it looks like their playoff hopes are dashed. :rolleyes:

True enough. Of course, they get the benefit of Scott and Teemu "suddenly" making up their mind to play another season, starting in December. Just when it looks like their playoff hopes are dashed. :rolleyes:

Scott is already skating, so they say. Kinda crappy of them to do this to the team, unless the team is on board with what they're doing.

Scott is already skating, so they say. Kinda crappy of them to do this to the team, unless the team is on board with what they're doing.

It's been the plan all along. They essentially start out the season, see how they could do without them, and if the ship starts sinking, they could easily add them both back on the team.

Why else would you keep the cap room for both players? And the constant press conferences Scott has been taking over the season to say "Hey, I'm still undecided".

It's been the plan all along. They essentially start out the season, see how they could do without them, and if the ship starts sinking, they could easily add them both back on the team.

Why else would you keep the cap room for both players? And the constant press conferences Scott has been taking over the season to say "Hey, I'm still undecided".

I stand by my original thought, kinda crappy to sit by and watch the team suffer.

I stand by my original thought, kinda crappy to sit by and watch the team suffer.

God, I hate the flippin' Canucks.

Damn Sedins. Game should've been a shutout for Theodore, but no, Henrik Sedin HAD to score on a high stick. At least the Avs got a point out of it, and Theodore's continued his excellent play in goal.

Question...I am watching the Sens/Habs game and the crowd was singing something...anyone know what it is???

PS: Alfie tied it up with 5 left to go. 1-1

ooooh thank you!! come on sens please beat the habs!

It was really weird because I was checking the SOG on the scoresheet and saw the unsuccessful penalty shot by Alfie and I go "D*** I thought it was telling the future that the Sens tied it up and are going to win" as soon as I finished that sentence I hear "HE SCORES!" :blink: Weiiiiird

Sigh, the Detroit/Chicago game is exactly why I dislike NHL reffing. 12 penalties in the first two periods, but only 1 in the 3rd?

I don't care if you call every single minor thing, just do it consistently.

I gotta hope that game was just a fluke and the Wings start winning again

crap on that! The Blackhawks are back into form! they sure have Detroit's number this season. That has always been one of the most heated rivalries, and I bet Hawks fans in Chicago are sh***** their pants that they are sweeping the season series so far. Detroit is good, but they always seem to be a front-runner contender for the president's trophy. I am tired of them winning so much. Good team, good dynasty players, but their era is over, lets all move on. It's time for the CANES ERA!!

eh, I don't see the Hawks going all that far. Sorry

Wait until they get Havlat back.

Kane-Toews-Havlat

Tell me that's not going to be one of the scariest lines in hockey.

I think the Blackhawks will make the playoffs this season. They'll probably lose in the first round, but I just want Chicago to get back to being a major hockey season. Good to see Rocky Wirtz has home games being broadcast again.