The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

Unfortunately my Sabres are moving at a Slugs pace haha and are now tied for last in the East :blink:

Just got back from Boston or if your a local "Bahston", beautiful arena, great game.

Only negatives were the score, got some salsa on my jersey and got attacked by the mascot haha.

yeah i think you are sadly mistaken about the hawks, canes#14ever. they may be almost the same team as a whole that they were last year, but adding in Toews and Kane really has given that team a huge spark. they are getting sensational goaltending from Khabibulen, and Lalime isn't a slouch as a backup. They have amazing chemistry, and I see them making the playoffs, possibly into the 2nd round. As for the Wings, they will make the playoffs, im sure. But I think the Hawks will knock em out in the 1st round.

First off there are rumours that Raffi Torres may be on the move, and a possible destination could be Buffalo (e2). Other teams with interest are Atlanta, NJ, and Carolina.

Oh Eklund, why must you continue to fail so hard?

Wait until they get Havlat back.

Kane-Toews-Havlat

Tell me that's not going to be one of the scariest lines in hockey.

I think the Blackhawks will make the playoffs this season. They'll probably lose in the first round, but I just want Chicago to get back to being a major hockey season. Good to see Rocky Wirtz has home games being broadcast again.

That will be a pretty awesome line...for about two periods and then Havlat will be injured again.

If Ottawa beats Buffalo, and Washington beats Florida......Buffalo officially falls to 30th place in the league :o

Ottawa 1

Buffalo 0

end of the 1st

Caps 0

Florida 0

middle of the 1st

If Ottawa beats Buffalo, and Washington beats Florida......Buffalo officially falls to 30th place in the league :o

Ottawa 1

Buffalo 0

end of the 1st

Caps 0

Florida 0

middle of the 1st

Ottawa 1

Buffalo 0

end of the 1st

Caps 0

Florida 0

middle of the 1st

We are just giving everyone a head start! SPOTTING y'all a few points/games.

Seriously what the heck they play 3 SUPER games and find a way to lose!?!

Still have 65 more or less games to go!

I think they are using larger posts when the Sabres play! We hit 3 or 4 posts tonight and at least 5 in Boston.

AAAAGGGHHHH need a winning streak soon or I will have to get out the ouija board and sacrafice some chickens! jk ;)

John

I think they are using larger posts when the Sabres play! We hit 3 or 4 posts tonight and at least 5 in Boston.

AAAAGGGHHHH need a winning streak soon or I will have to get out the ouija board and sacrafice some chickens! jk ;)

John

The hockey gods are not smiling on your team John. Ive never seen anything like it. These games look they should go to the Sabres but its just not happening.

John

The hockey gods are not smiling on your team John. Ive never seen anything like it. These games look they should go to the Sabres but its just not happening.

yeah i have no idea what the heck is happening to the Sabres this year. Why is Miller not playing as well as he has in the past? Why are the superstar rookies (Vanek, Stafford) not performing as they did last season? Where is the team?

John

Sacrifice a cat, it's a guaranteed goal. Trust me, I know.

Sacrifice a cat, it's a guaranteed goal. Trust me, I know.

HERE KITTY, KITTY, KITTY!!!

Miller has been left out to dry many times, but he really isn't playing the same game after his cousin died. The boys haven't found thier "team" yet. We let 2 guys go and I really think they have bought into the idea they are not the same team. We lost 3 players (Zubris, Drury, Briere) this off season. They just need someone to kick them in the rear to get them going and believing in themselves.

And DAMN those goalposts!!

John

P.S. jk about the cat, I hate cats but wouldnt......really....sacrafice..one. OH HELL! if it gets us out of the slump................

3 hatties this week:

Vincent Lecavlier had 3 goals against us on monday

Jussi Jokinen had 4 goals vs. Colorado last night

Patrick Sharp had 3 goals vs. Detroit tonight

Please don't mention Jussi Jokinen or Vinny Lecavalier.

They just make me angry.

Avs had BETTER win tonight against Minny.

anyone who is bored or really looking for some hockey action to hold you over until Wednesday Edm vs Cbj is on yahoo live games tonight. EDM up 1 -0 so far, but its early on. P. Leclaire made a heck of a stick save early in the game, can't be any less entertaining then watching MNF anyways :P

Leafs and Habs just went to overtime, and Center Ice Online just cut off the broadcast. WHY?!?!?

Toskala has a huge save and its still 3-3 with 2:24 left on OT

...and we have a shoot out

Leafs and Habs just went to overtime, and Center Ice Online just cut off the broadcast. WHY?!?!?

Toskala has a huge save and its still 3-3 with 2:24 left on OT

...and we have a shoot out

This is hilarious, how many times are they going to call out the zambonis? Even Paul Maurice is laughing, lol.

This is hilarious, how many times are they going to call out the zambonis? Even Paul Maurice is laughing, lol.

Then one of his players puts his stick in Mo's face and he asks "What the !#$% are you doing" then and then looks into the camera and is like Ooooohh and giggles.

That is the best zamboni-ed ice ever now.