The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

Here's something good...

Tampa, Florida, Atlanta and Ottawa all look to be losing tonight so if thats the case, we don't lose any ground from that debacle last night.

Edit: Atlanta has lost

Here's something good...

Tampa, Florida, Atlanta and Ottawa all look to be losing tonight so if thats the case, we don't lose any ground from that debacle last night.

Edit: Atlanta has lost

Is anyone watching the Ottawa game!!!

Sens tie it up 5-5 with 45 seconds left. Nashville then scores with 22 seconds left!

Phew, Preds hang on for the win. And their sale got approved by the NHL today too..good day to be a Preds fan.

Is anyone watching the Ottawa game!!!

Sens tie it up 5-5 with 45 seconds left. Nashville then scores with 22 seconds left!

Phew, Preds hang on for the win. And their sale got approved by the NHL today too..good day to be a Preds fan.

I'm glad we haven't lost any ground at least.

TB needs to figure something out........quickly....actually, they can stay the way they are works better for us when they stink :D

TB needs to figure something out........quickly....actually, they can stay the way they are works better for us when they stink :D

Yeah, its confirmed now, all four lost tonight :)

Fortunately for us, Ottawa decided to go into a slump just as the Canes did.

Unfortunately for us, there were a couple other teams that decided to start winning. Rangers, Flyers, etc. I really don't mind the conference standings, as long as we get the division.

Unfortunately for us, there were a couple other teams that decided to start winning. Rangers, Flyers, etc. I really don't mind the conference standings, as long as we get the division.

The conference is really tight right now. I think December will make more separation again. This playing your division all month long did tighten things up but I'm so sick of seeing the SE teams. I'm about ready for a nice trip out West for the Canes.

The conference is really tight right now. I think December will make more separation again. This playing your division all month long did tighten things up but I'm so sick of seeing the SE teams. I'm about ready for a nice trip out West for the Canes.

Yeah, but if we head out West, it just means more untelevised games. Sad enough that half the games THIS month weren't televised.

Look at it this way, going 6-6 for the month and playing .500 hockey, you didn't miss too much.

Interesting thing I just noticed, we play worse during the week 2-4, and play 4-2 on the weekends.

Does this mean a win tomorrow night :o ? This game decides whetherr or not we end the month over or under .500

Yeah, but if we head out West, it just means more untelevised games. Sad enough that half the games THIS month weren't televised.

Look at it this way, going 6-6 for the month and playing .500 hockey, you didn't miss too much.

Interesting thing I just noticed, we play worse during the week 2-4, and play 4-2 on the weekends.

Does this mean a win tomorrow night :o ? This game decides whetherr or not we end the month over or under .500

Tommorrow's not televised so someone's getting a hattrick. So all we have to do is hope we keep Washington down to 2 goals.

I'm about ready for a nice trip out West for the Canes.

or a trip to the RBC for some Western teams.

here is the Canes' month by month WESTERN schedule:

December:

Calgary (Dec. 14) is the only one in December that we see here, But we do travel to Detroit a few days before (Dec. 9)

January:

We get Colorado (Jan. 12) and Edmonton (Jan. 18) at the RBC, and travel to St. Louis (Jan. 5)

February:

Well, no one from the West makes a trip to the RBC, and we don't travel anywhere either. Another month of Divisional games

March:

Minnesota comes to town (Mar. 6) and we head out to Chicago (Mar. 12)

April:

Only 3 games. All SE Division

I FOR ONE am very happy about this scheudle change. Getting the chance to see all western teams over the course of 2 years is awesome.

Why did Luongo have to shake off his early-season suckiness?

I hate the Canucks... :angry:

Uh-oh Luongo is playing out of his head right now. He single handedly put them right behind Detroit. He is scary good, I bet Florida just cringes every time they read about him. heheheheh

Why did Luongo have to shake off his early-season suckiness?

I hate the Canucks... :angry:

Uh-oh Luongo is playing out of his head right now. He single handedly put them right behind Detroit. He is scary good, I bet Florida just cringes every time they read about him. heheheheh

Anyone see Chicago's Dustin Byfuglien last night? Scored three goals in a span of five minutes and thirty seconds...and he is a defenseman. Toews had a goal and two assists and Kane had two assists. Khabibulin may not be the answer there, but I think they are a goaltender away from being a force in the NHL. Perhaps Emery or Gerber could be in the cards?

Anyone see Chicago's Dustin Byfuglien last night? Scored three goals in a span of five minutes and thirty seconds...and he is a defenseman. Toews had a goal and two assists and Kane had two assists. Khabibulin may not be the answer there, but I think they are a goaltender away from being a force in the NHL. Perhaps Emery or Gerber could be in the cards?

Caught that on "on the fly" late last night and I thought I was just dreaming, LOL. Blackhawks are looking real good....good for them, its been a long time.

Caught that on "on the fly" late last night and I thought I was just dreaming, LOL. Blackhawks are looking real good....good for them, its been a long time.

Is anyone watching the Sens game?

Who was that guy sitting in the middle during the 1st intermission. I know he is a player, but I cannot figure out who it is.

BTW: Rags are up 3-0 going into the 2nd