The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

Sabres/Ducks has been interesting. 1st perios was fairly even, only thing of note was a Peters/Parrosfight. Lasted a long time and Peters got a couple of shots in but in the end, Parros gets the win after he took him down in the end.

2nd period has been all Ducks so far. Sabres are having a tough time clearing the zone and the Ducks are all over Miller in the crease.

1-1 in the second

Sabres/Ducks has been interesting. 1st perios was fairly even, only thing of note was a Peters/Parrosfight. Lasted a long time and Peters got a couple of shots in but in the end, Parros gets the win after he took him down in the end.

2nd period has been all Ducks so far. Sabres are having a tough time clearing the zone and the Ducks are all over Miller in the crease.

1-1 in the second

So....Nieds is definitely returning, which was obviously planned all along. And Selanne will be returning in January.

You know, somehow, this doesn't seem fair.

It isn't, because it was a dirtily unfair scheme by Burke and Niedermayer to free up some cap space.

And where did you hear that Selanne's returning? I've not heard a definite source, just idle speculation.

Once that scumbag Bertuzzi's gone, I'll root for the Ducks again. Until then, they are the enemy (well, behind Detroit, Buffalo, and Florida...)

And where did you hear that Selanne's returning? I've not heard a definite source, just idle speculation.

Also idle speculation, but Selanne's said he's waiting to make a decision after his child was born. However, he's also been conditioning himself so he "could be ready for the playoffs".

And now that Nieds is back, there's very little doubt Selanne won't join the team for another run at the Cup.

Also idle speculation, but Selanne's said he's waiting to make a decision after his child was born. However, he's also been conditioning himself so he "could be ready for the playoffs".

And now that Nieds is back, there's very little doubt Selanne won't join the team for another run at the Cup.

Hopefully they'll waive Bertuzzi to get cap room for Selanne. I lost pretty much all respect for Burke for signing him to that ridiculous contract. Moore should be getting a percentage of that money.

Buffalo is having a rough Western trip so far. Since spanking us 8-1, they've had it handed to them by both Anaheim and LA.

6-1 LA Kings, 2nd period

Pittsburgh in a shoot out with Calgary...Crosby dosen't score :o

Edit: Pens win

Buffalo is having a rough Western trip so far. Since spanking us 8-1, they've had it handed to them by both Anaheim and LA.

6-1 LA Kings, 2nd period

Pittsburgh in a shoot out with Calgary...Crosby dosen't score :o

Edit: Pens win

Jimmy Fox is my favorite broadcaster :). I love his excitement but its not too over the top.

Sabre's got beaten physically last night by Anaheim, and tonight it looks like they're getting beat every other way.

Jimmy Fox is my favorite broadcaster :). I love his excitement but its not too over the top.

Sabre's got beaten physically last night by Anaheim, and tonight it looks like they're getting beat every other way.

Anyone remember the stats from the night we lost to Buffalo? Sabres are being out shot 28-14 right now, were our shots as bad?

Edit: 8-2 (4 PP goals by LA)

Anyone remember the stats from the night we lost to Buffalo? Sabres are being out shot 28-14 right now, were our shots as bad?

Edit: 8-2 (4 PP goals by LA)

Wow, only 14 SOG. Sounds like our team!

Thats why I wanted to know what our shots looked like in that game we lost 8-1

Wow, only 14 SOG. Sounds like our team!

Thats why I wanted to know what our shots looked like in that game we lost 8-1

What was that fan just doing at the glass???

LA's goalie gets his first NHL win, LA's PP goes 4/6, 1 SHG and the final shots are 33-17