The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

What was that fan just doing at the glass???

LA's goalie gets his first NHL win, LA's PP goes 4/6, 1 SHG and the final shots are 33-17

doesn't speak much for our team seeing as how we just got destroyed by them 8-1, does that mean the kings would beat us 16-2? :o

Depends which one of our teams you're talking about :P The one that played the Rangers or the one that played Buffalo? :P

doesn't speak much for our team seeing as how we just got destroyed by them 8-1, does that mean the kings would beat us 16-2? :o

Depends which one of our teams you're talking about :P The one that played the Rangers or the one that played Buffalo? :P

well, haha.....teams have good nights and bad nights, and, thanks to PARITY in the league.....we can have a game like the Buffalo one and then turn around and have the game like in New York. LA obviously had a very good night. Buffalo obviously did not. it happens. and now Buffalo feels humbled cause they got the same beating we did (although, thanks to Roy, they got 1 more goal....)

well, haha.....teams have goon nights and bad nights, and, thanks to PARITY in the league.....we can have a game like the Buffalo one and then turn around and have the game like in New York. LA obviously had a very good night. Buffalo obviously did not. it happens. and now Buffalo feels humbled cause they got the same beating we did (although, thanks to Roy, they got 1 more goal....)

Teams have "goon" nights? There were quite a few fights between Buffalo and Anaheim last night, LOL. :P

well, haha.....teams have goon nights and bad nights, and, thanks to PARITY in the league.....we can have a game like the Buffalo one and then turn around and have the game like in New York. LA obviously had a very good night. Buffalo obviously did not. it happens. and now Buffalo feels humbled cause they got the same beating we did (although, thanks to Roy, they got 1 more goal....)

Teams have "goon" nights? There were quite a few fights between Buffalo and Anaheim last night, LOL. :P

Starts bashing head against wall, haha

Pretty much, all the western teams all more physical than my Sabres and it showed tonight and the other night... and hopefully not when they play the Sharks, ughhhh, Campbell, just don't stand there when everyone else is fighting back and you're wearing the C sigh[i][/i] <_< He needs to show he earns the C not by racking up assits by passing it to our better players but by his tenacity.

You know, I swear there's such thing has hockey karma. I swear it.

No offense to the good Buffalo fans here, but after all the **** that we got after our loss a week ago, I feel no sympathy for Buffalo in this situation.

Captain Olli Jokinen said he and his teammates typically "feed off" the energy created by home crowds, but noted it can go both ways.

"During the (2-1 loss to Washington) they're booing you, so that's not especially fun," he said. "(Wednesday) night it was pretty quiet and there were people wearing Panther jerseys making really, really bad comments to some of our guys. I don't understand why that happens; maybe they left their Ranger shirts at home and put Panthers jerseys on.

"But I understand. We haven't been in the playoffs for seven years so we've got to be happy with what we get. We have to do our job better to find a way for people to support us."

Jokinen knows it's possible. He wasn't around at the time, but he has heard the stories of when the Panthers sold out more than 100 straight games at Miami Arena during and shortly after their run to the Stanley Cup Finals in 1996.

"It's our job to create that again here," he said.

Jokinen calls out his fans.

Again, hockey karma. ;)

Sorry, I think this is another instance of Jokinen not blaming the team, but blaming outside forces. First the refs, then the opposing team, and now their own fans.

To think, if Florida's fans had been supportive, the Panthers would never lose :lol:

Sorry, I think this is another instance of Jokinen not blaming the team, but blaming outside forces. First the refs, then the opposing team, and now their own fans.

To think, if Florida's fans had been supportive, the Panthers would never lose :lol:

That was actually my thought, if he stopped crying about everything else besides the play of his team, maybe the hockey karma wouldn't be so cruel. :lol:

That was actually my thought, if he stopped crying about everything else besides the play of his team, maybe the hockey karma wouldn't be so cruel. :lol:

So, now I've got to ask:

What exactly did firing Hanlon do for the Caps? They had a few good games after the firing, but lately, they're back to the same stuff. 3-6-1 in the last 10 games.

The Sens have won back to backs...all is right in the world again.

In other news, Zetterberg got a hat trick tonight in the 5-0 game against the Wild...we need to start preparing for the Sunday game 2 weeks ago.

I am really starting to hate Crosby more and more. He brings hype everywhere he goes, and sometimes, that hype and bias controls a game. I dont really get it. I am scred this league will get way too centered on him. We have already seen what kind of attitude he has (fake crosby skating for kids lol). i dont want any more of this kid, but the league thinks differently. Now, Malkin I like, cause he is young, and good, but doesnt give a sh** what people think