The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

That breaks it. The NHL is rigged. All this hype about Crosby in Vancouver, and Crosby v. Luongo.

And what'dya know. Crosby gets a penalty shot in OT.

How's this for another kind of bias in that game. Luongo faces 32 shots, gives up one goal and loses in the shootout. Sabourin faces 36 shots, gives up one goal and wins in the shootout. Yet, Luongo is named the third star and Sabourin isn't named a star.

How's this for another kind of bias in that game. Luongo faces 32 shots, gives up one goal and loses in the shootout. Sabourin faces 36 shots, gives up one goal and wins in the shootout. Yet, Luongo is named the third star and Sabourin isn't named a star.

wow.......what else can you say? somethin fishy there....well, not like the 3 stars does anything for ya lol

But Sabby is the NHL's second star for yesterday.

Wow, 9-5 Avalance/Blues game.

Crazy. The Duke with a hat trick and 3 assists, and Stastny with 2 goals, 3 assists.

Just saw that on "On the Fly"...crazy! Canes/Wings up next :(

Crazy. The Duke with a hat trick and 3 assists, and Stastny with 2 goals, 3 assists.

Just saw that on "On the Fly"...crazy! Canes/Wings up next :(

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKE!

Oh, man, if Quenneville breaks up the RPM line (Ryan-Paul-Milan), I don't know what I'm going to do. That line's the perfect mix of grit (Smyth), playmaking (Stastny), raw scoring power (Hejduk), and chemistry.

In other news, Super Joe is out. :(

Yeah, what happened to him? They mentioned it in the recap, but never mentioned why.

He tweaked his groin like a week ago. He came back, but I think has been sitting out because he re-aggravated it. I want him to stay out until he's perfectly healthy, because at his age, a pulled groin isn't a minor injury. I don't know when he'll be back, but I'm sure he'll be fine.

Didn't realize Hejduk was such a scoring threat. I knew Stastny was amazing (having had watched him in a few games when he played for the U of Denver) but never really payed much attention to the Duke lol. great game for them though.

Didn't realize Hejduk was such a scoring threat. I knew Stastny was amazing (having had watched him in a few games when he played for the U of Denver) but never really payed much attention to the Duke lol. great game for them though.

I'll admit the only reason I know of Hedjuk is because I believe I traded for him during on my NHL07 seasons. :lol:

Hejduk won the Richard trophy the season before the lockout (maybe the season before), and I think has put up 30 or more goals for like four or five straight seasons. He was scoring at a 50-or-60 goal pace when he was put on a line with Stastny last season. They're definitely one of the deadlier duos in the league, and it's hard to believe that Quenneville actually separated them earlier on this season.

What's interesting about Stastny is that he's really not that skilled a player. He's just brilliant on the ice though, he's always in the right place at the right time and knows where to pass and when. Plus he's a really likable guy.

The defense not helping their backup goalie out in TB...this looks ODDLY familiar.

Good. The Bolts are getting their butts handed to them on the perverbial silver platter.

Well, Buffalo also went down 2 early in the 1st. Ended up losing 4-1.

Maybe it's just me, but isn't everyone tired of seeing the same old team on Versus. Another Pittsburgh game tommorow against the flyers. Show me some western teams you hardly see, other then Detroit.

Just got back from the Devils/Crapitals game

I have to say it was a pretty entertaining game, I got to see a guy I haven't seen in 3 years play, he was wearing a different number, but he still sucked, his name is Kevin Weekes. He's wearing number 1 now, I don't know when that happened. But anyway I saw that kid Lang or whatever, for the Caps, get his first NHL goal which was pretty good, too bad for Weekesy it was a pretty soft rebound goal. Caps win 3-2

I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow's game. However, I mostly will be watching to see Biron, since I don't get to watch him that much anymore. At least the match-up can to an lead an exciting game.

But I do get what you're saying. It's all about the ratings though.

Alex Auld is a brick wall, around a .980% since joining Boston. 2nd time this year the Sabres have gotten 45 shots on the Bruins and only have got lone goal. Don't look now, but the Bruins are tied for 2nd place in the East.

Alex Auld is a brick wall, around a .980% since joining Boston. 2nd time this year the Sabres have gotten 45 shots on the Bruins and only have got lone goal. Don't look now, but the Bruins are tied for 2nd place in the East.

How bad was Marco Sturm's injury? I didn't see the game, just read about it.