The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

Alex Auld is a brick wall, around a .980% since joining Boston. 2nd time this year the Sabres have gotten 45 shots on the Bruins and only have got lone goal. Don't look now, but the Bruins are tied for 2nd place in the East.

How bad was Marco Sturm's injury? I didn't see the game, just read about it.

Alex Auld is a brick wall, around a .980% since joining Boston. 2nd time this year the Sabres have gotten 45 shots on the Bruins and only have got lone goal. Don't look now, but the Bruins are tied for 2nd place in the East.

It's the Apocolypse! :blink:

You know, with the Sox, the Pats, and the Celts doing so well, I could at least say "Well, at least the Bruins will continue to suck".

My life has been turned upside-down.

It's the Apocolypse! :blink:

You know, with the Sox, the Pats, and the Celts doing so well, I could at least say "Well, at least the Bruins will continue to suck".

My life has been turned upside-down.

Na, that would be the Panthers doing well. :lol:

How bad was Marco Sturm's injury? I didn't see the game, just read about it.

I actually missed that part of the game when he got hurt and I usually try to turn out the VS. announcers.

I actually missed that part of the game when he got hurt and I usually try to turn out the VS. announcers.

I listened to part of the game in the car. What's up with RJ? Is he sick or something? He sounded depressed and reserved, very unlike him. I know the Sabres haven't exactly been giving him too much to yell about but I swear he sounded ill, like no energy whatsoever. Hope its nothing serious...

I listened to part of the game in the car. What's up with RJ? Is he sick or something? He sounded depressed and reserved, very unlike him. I know the Sabres haven't exactly been giving him too much to yell about but I swear he sounded ill, like no energy whatsoever. Hope its nothing serious...

I'm thinking it has to do with the fact that his long time partner Jim Lorentz retired this year and they've been announcing together before I started watching the Sabres. It could also just be as simple is that the Sabs also just got back from a 3 game road trip on the west coast and the jet lag might kick in.

I'm thinking it has to do with the fact that his long time partner Jim Lorentz retired this year and they've been announcing together before I started watching the Sabres. It could also just be as simple is that the Sabs also just got back from a 3 game road trip on the west coast and the jet lag might kick in.

Maybe so but he sounded sick (not like a cold or sore throat) to me. Whoever the guy was that he worked with tonight was a real snoozer... I can see how RJ had a tough time getting excited with this guy, LOL.

Maybe so but he sounded sick (not like a cold or sore throat) to me. Whoever the guy was that he worked with tonight was a real snoozer... I can see how RJ had a tough time getting excited with this guy, LOL.

Anyone following the Blackhawks close enough to know what line the Kane/Toews line is, and who their other linemate is? I'm assume it's the first line, with Williams, just based off the videos I've seen, but I dunno.

Anyone following the Blackhawks close enough to know what line the Kane/Toews line is, and who their other linemate is? I'm assume it's the first line, with Williams, just based off the videos I've seen, but I dunno.

Haha, oh Ice, you should know that I would be following Toews lol. He and Kane are on the first line with Havlat. Before Havlat came back, Williams, Sharp, and Lang were bounced back and forth on the line. But now, the HKT line is back in business. What a potent line they are, too

Haha, oh Ice, you should know that I would be following Toews lol. He and Kane are on the first line with Havlat. Before Havlat came back, Williams, Sharp, and Lang were bounced back and forth on the line. But now, the HKT line is back in business. What a potent line they are, too

Assuming Havlat stays healthy. That guy could not be more fragile.

And I'd argue that the Kane/Toews duo is one of the deadliest in the NHL at the moment. Amazing that 2 rookies have made such a huge mark in such a small time, and while playing for the Blackhawks of all teams.

I think he just has a cold, that's what it sounds like and I think he actually said he did when they were out west. He sounded like that in the Sharks game too - and they scored 7 goals in that game - poor guy. haha

I like Harry. I liked him on Hockey Night in Canada and I was excited when they announced he'd be coming here. He is also one of RJ's old buddies, so honestly, I don't really think they could've gotten anyone better to replace Jim.

Montreal was on the PP and Denis is watching the puck, sees part of a broken stick and thinks its the puck...makes a save on it and the puck goes in

The save he made on the stick blade was NICE though.

Then the Habs tie it up

1-1

I'm a bit upset with Mr. Ray Whitney. Apparently he decided he didn't need 2 days off before facing the Sens and went to Philly to dress up for the Pens. Now we are getting a tired Whitney b/c he'll have to fly back from Philly tonight :angry:

Actually the stupid Philly announcers don't know that RYAN Whitney plays for the Pens not RAY Whitney. They said, "Ray Whitney, who hasn't played the last 2 games", I just rolled my eyes.

Flyers are now taking it to the Pens, 5-2. They dominated the 2nd. Actually pretty crazy. Lupul scores 2 goals in like 44 seconds in the 1st. Umberger scores 2 goals in about 2 minutes in the 2nd. Knuble put the dagger the last 10 seconds scoring a PPG.

I now see that Tampa is up 2-1. Wake up Habs.

I'm a bit upset with Mr. Ray Whitney. Apparently he decided he didn't need 2 days off before facing the Sens and went to Philly to dress up for the Pens. Now we are getting a tired Whitney b/c he'll have to fly back from Philly tonight :angry:

Actually the stupid Philly announcers don't know that RYAN Whitney plays for the Pens not RAY Whitney. They said, "Ray Whitney, who hasn't played the last 2 games", I just rolled my eyes.

Flyers are now taking it to the Pens, 5-2. They dominated the 2nd. Actually pretty crazy. Lupul scores 2 goals in like 44 seconds in the 1st. Umberger scores 2 goals in about 2 minutes in the 2nd. Knuble put the dagger the last 10 seconds scoring a PPG.

I now see that Tampa is up 2-1. Wake up Habs.

Ray is betraying us?!?!? How dare he! :lol:

So the Flyers are at it again.

Eager comes flying in and throws the elbow to Laraque's head. Laraque retaliates and gets the penalty.

Roberts is now pissed at Eager and beats the crap out of Eager.

Whats really bad, is Eager came in and threw the elbow to the head and the refs don't see it :huh:

So the Flyers are at it again.

Eager comes flying in and throws the elbow to Laraque's head. Laraque retaliates and gets the penalty.

Roberts is now pissed at Eager and beats the crap out of Eager.

Whats really bad, is Eager came in and threw the elbow to the head and the refs don't see it :huh:

Jeez oh man. Well what do we really expect. When the Canes play the Flyers, I don't even worry about who wins, I just pray that none of our guys ends up with a concussion

Jeez oh man. Well what do we really expect. When the Canes play the Flyers, I don't even worry about who wins, I just pray that none of our guys ends up with a concussion

Samehere.

And not only that, but Laraque gets a 4 min penalty and Flyers now get a 4 min PP. Bunch of BS b/c Eager should have gotten a game misconduct or something for that elbow.

And Lupul gets the hatter on that long PP. 6-2 Flyers.