The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

LMFAO.....Biron goes behind the net to play the puck and Crosby skates by and trips him up with his left skate. Crosby skates away and turns around like nice dive. Biron waves his hand signaling to Crosby like come on let's go. Then 2 refs are holding Crosby back. :lol:

Now the fans are chanting "Crosby U suck"

I'm tired of all the Crosby hype, but what he did to Biron was priceless, I freakin hate Biron.

LMFAO.....Biron goes behind the net to play the puck and Crosby skates by and trips him up with his left skate. Crosby skates away and turns around like nice dive. Biron waves his hand signaling to Crosby like come on let's go. Then 2 refs are holding Crosby back. :lol:

Now the fans are chanting "Crosby U suck"

I'm tired of all the Crosby hype, but what he did to Biron was priceless, I freakin hate Biron.

Awww I love Biron, but that is HILARIOUS.

I swear this is the most entertaining game I've seen in awhile. :lol:

Its about to overtake our entertaining Columbus preseason game.

EDIT: Now Laraque just comes sliding in and takes Biron's skates out from under him. This is freakin hilarious.

I swear this is the most entertaining game I've seen in awhile. :lol:

Its about to overtake our entertaining Columbus preseason game.

EDIT: Now Laraque just comes sliding in and takes Biron's skates out from under him. This is freakin hilarious.

It looks like a game out of the '70s with all the fights going on. Quite amusing actually.

:blink::D Laraque diving like he got tripped just to slide into Biron and to knock him off his feet. Ummm a little late to get to Biron... or did Biron get at the Pens???

What a game!!! OMG flyers and the pens.. WOW!!!

I havent been a hockey fan for that long and that was the best game I have seen, EVER (minus game seven in stanley cup finals)

How many fights were there??? And two hatricks. when was the last time that happened?

And the crowd just booing crosby everytime he touched the puck and martin Biron is my hero (just for today)!!

Lightning win in the shootout with an amazing move by Richards.

That was one of the prettiest shoot out goals Ive seen.

Heart breaker for the Habs and a pretty gutsy win for the Lightning.

Lightning win in the shootout with an amazing move by Richards.

That was one of the prettiest shoot out goals Ive seen.

Heart breaker for the Habs and a pretty gutsy win for the Lightning.

Can you not review shootout goals? Koivu's was on the line which is good enough for me to review.

I guess not, but it did look pretty questionable though.

Can you not review shootout goals? Koivu's was on the line which is good enough for me to review.

I guess not, but it did look pretty questionable though.

I'm a bit upset with Mr. Ray Whitney. Apparently he decided he didn't need 2 days off before facing the Sens and went to Philly to dress up for the Pens. Now we are getting a tired Whitney b/c he'll have to fly back from Philly tonight :angry:

Actually the stupid Philly announcers don't know that RYAN Whitney plays for the Pens not RAY Whitney. They said, "Ray Whitney, who hasn't played the last 2 games", I just rolled my eyes.

Flyers are now taking it to the Pens, 5-2. They dominated the 2nd. Actually pretty crazy. Lupul scores 2 goals in like 44 seconds in the 1st. Umberger scores 2 goals in about 2 minutes in the 2nd. Knuble put the dagger the last 10 seconds scoring a PPG.

I now see that Tampa is up 2-1. Wake up Habs.

The game was on Versus, they were not Philly announcers. Do you have Center Ice? When it's on Versus what feed does Center Ice get? The only Philly announcers would be on the radio.

Hmmm...The 3 stars for the Philly/Pitts game:

1. J. Lupul

2. M. Richards

3. S. Crosby

ps99-012-NS.jpg

R.J. gets "No Respect".

Yea, what's up with that Umberger had 3 goals, 2 assists and a +4 for the night and gets no star.Crosby gets 2 assists, a -3 for the night and wasn't even on the ice for the last 6 min. of the game. I'm ready to email the idiot who picked them and tell him off. *edit*?

The game was on Versus, they were not Philly announcers. Do you have Center Ice? When it's on Versus what feed does Center Ice get? The only Philly announcers would be on the radio.

I actually had the Philly guys on XM on my way home from dinner. It was early in the 1st period, I almost drove off the road when they said Ray Whitney. I thought we made a trade while I was eating and they teleported Ray to Philly so he could play. :lol:

You know, as much as I dislike the Thrashers, it's probably a good thing Recchi was picked up there.

Fleury's out for 6 to 8 weeks for the Penguins, leaving them with Sabby (who got lit up last night) and Conklin (Who...is Conklin).

You know, as much as I dislike the Thrashers, it's probably a good thing Recchi was picked up there.

Fleury's out for 6 to 8 weeks for the Penguins, leaving them with Sabby (who got lit up last night) and Conklin (Who...is Conklin).

You know Conklin, the one who coughed up the puck to Brind'Amour behind the net in Game 1 of the SCF to give Brindy the GWG.

You know Conklin, the one who coughed up the puck to Brind'Amour behind the net in Game 1 of the SCF to give Brindy the GWG.

I think he by saying "Conklin, who is Conklin..." he meant something along the lines of "Why would you want Conklin? It's Ty Conklin, for Chrissake." ;)

But tchyeah. I hope the Red Wings lose the rest of their games for the whole season. And that Lidstrom retires.

Flames vs Lightning tonight on centre ice if anyone is interested! I'll be there about 7 rows behind Kiprusoff from the glass! I'm excited because I get to see one of my favorite players, Dion Phaneuf :)

PS Kerri, your team is going down! :lol: