The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

The Isles/Yotes game is PACKED! HAHAHAH

I will be switching over to the TB as soon as it comes on.

Does anyone know if Denis will be in net for them again?

Flames vs Lightning tonight on centre ice if anyone is interested! I'll be there about 7 rows behind Kiprusoff from the glass! I'm excited because I get to see one of my favorite players, Dion Phaneuf :)

PS Kerri, your team is going down! :lol:

Looks like you got to see a lot of Phaneuf. ;)

Are you kidding me? Another game with 2 hattricks?

So much for tomorrow's game hopefully being an easy one.

Remember who they were playing. Holmie let in 4 on 6. Their best bet was Denis who let in 4 on 25 and then the EN to seal the deal.

Not saying it will be easy but I think if we show up, we will be okay.

I had to do a double take when I saw that score, I thought, no, they didn't just score 9 goals, even if it was against TB... /sigh heres to a good game Friday, maybe they wore their wrist down after all that scoring...

Holy spit! What a game! Even though Tampa lost, that was THE BEST regular season game I think i've EVER gone too! Phaneuf is a sick freak! He's so freaking good! Physical, strong, and oh yeah, he can put up the points with his 5 assist! It'll be an easy win for the Canes tomorrow! I don't think i've ever had this much fun after a Lightning loss, but wow, I really enjoyed myself tonight! :)

81ocl0z.jpg

^ You have to find Dion's expression funny!

Holy spit! What a game! Even though Tampa lost, that was THE BEST regular season game I think i've EVER gone too! Phaneuf is a sick freak! He's so freaking good! Physical, strong, and oh yeah, he can put up the points with his 5 assist! It'll be an easy win for the Canes tomorrow! I don't think i've ever had this much fun after a Lightning loss, but wow, I really enjoyed myself tonight! :)

Typically, if it's a high scoring game, it's hard not to have fun, even if it's a loss.

Pat Kane scores a goal in his return to his hometown in a 3-1 loss to Buffalo

Anyone see Chris Simon step on someone with his skate <_< I'm going with 5 games, should be more

Thankfully I have Kane on my fantasy team ;) . Any Yutube on the Simon thing?

Anyone see Chris Simon step on someone with his skate <_< I'm going with 5 games, should be more

Thankfully I have Kane on my fantasy team ;) . Any Yutube on the Simon thing?

No, probaly won't be up for a while (props for CBC)... basically a Penguin player was lying on the ground by the Islanders bench and the linesmen were breaking up a scrum... Simon when going to the bench deliberatly and with a good amount of force steps directly on the Penguins player skate. Thankfully he wasn't hurt.

Yeah, Simon did it on purpose, but considering Ruutu wasn't hurt, he did quite an acting job, that's for sure.

Nonetheless, another dangerous and completely pointless action taken by Simon. It was a 1-goal game. There were no previous bad actions that could have led up to it. It came completely out of the blue.

Dunno what's with this guy, but the league has got to take a serious look at him.

EDIT:

Yeah, Simon did it on purpose, but considering Ruutu wasn't hurt, he did quite an acting job, that's for sure.

Nonetheless, another dangerous and completely pointless action taken by Simon. It was a 1-goal game. There were no previous bad actions that could have led up to it. It came completely out of the blue.

Dunno what's with this guy, but the league has got to take a serious look at him.

EDIT:

''>
' target="_blank">
[/post]

Need better video, I couldn't see anything.

EDIT:

''>
' target="_blank">
[/post]

Need better video, I couldn't see anything.

On another note, the Oilers win in the shootout....again. That's their 10th shootout win this season. That's absolutely ridiculous.

Well, yeah that is alot, but all it really says is they cant seem to finish in regualation time, they carry that inability over to OT, but then have snipers on the SO. That being said, they are good when they get there......reminds me of Dallas last season (i think that was the team)

that is big for him. only wish the rest of the team could have backed him up with a win tonight. Where were Havlat, Toews, Lang? oh yeah, and that B-fug guy.....I ahve him on my fantasy team, needed some production !!

^They were there, Miller was just too good. ;)

Yesterday was a pretty cool day. I didn't get to go to the actual game, but I was able to go to the morning skate, and due to the overwhelming buzz about Pat coming to town, the Blackhawks agreed to open their skate to the public too. So that was neat, since it pretty much never happens, and the Hawks are a team I rarely get to see. There were hundreds of people there, and tons of little kids running around in little #88 jerseys. Good stuff.