The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

Since I've got to bring it up, CA, what the heck happened to the Avs tonight? 12 shots on goal, including the OT period? No wonder they lost. But at least they got a point out of it.

Since I've got to bring it up, CA, what the heck happened to the Avs tonight? 12 shots on goal, including the OT period? No wonder they lost. But at least they got a point out of it.

Wow, I wasn't aware it was that bad. Getting outshot 38-12? I mean, come on. You're right, they were very lucky to get a point. Peter Budaj's been playing great lately, so it's time to thank him.

I really think Quenneville's got to go. The team just doesn't play hard under him.

yeah saw this....wth? And Gretzky was TICKED! Glad they ended up winning.

haha Yea Gretzky kicked the bin holding the Gatorade and looked like he did more damage to his foot than the bin... Not exactly Jon McEnroe

haha Yea Gretzky kicked the bin holding the Gatorade and looked like he did more damage to his foot than the bin... Not exactly Jon McEnroe

haha yeah i saw that. that was funny. he was LIVID! He hates JR, and he sure showed it last night. but i still dont understand why JR never got anything. still, had he gotten a fighting major, it still would have been a 5-on-3 for the Sharks.

haha yeah i saw that. that was funny. he was LIVID! He hates JR, and he sure showed it last night. but i still dont understand why JR never got anything. still, had he gotten a fighting major, it still would have been a 5-on-3 for the Sharks.

Yea, to top it off to Gretzky, JR goes off and scores on the 5-on-3... Sounds like something that would happen in on of the Mighty Duck Movies.

Briere succesfully hits the board in the shootout... Sabres score with 7 secs left to tie it, win it 6-5 in a shootout in a playoff type atomsphere against Philly

Leafs win in OT against the Panthers... I'm sure you like that but I don't lol

Chicago wins it OT against Nottawa 4-3

Briere succesfully hits the board in the shootout... Sabres score with 7 secs left to tie it, win it 6-5 in a shootout in a playoff type atomsphere against Philly

What was up with all the Briere booing? Its not like he was trying to leave Buffalo :huh:

Also, do you think Max will get a suspension? Looks a little intentional to me but I only saw the clip on the NHL network and this youtube.

''>
' target="_blank">
[/post]

What was up with all the Briere booing? Its not like he was trying to leave Buffalo :huh:

Also, do you think Max will get a suspension? Looks a little intentional to me but I only saw the clip on the NHL network and this youtube.

''>
' target="_blank">
[/post]

''>
' target="_blank">
[/post]

If Craig Adams gets a 2 gamer for his high stick then I would say Max deserves 2 games at least for that too.

''>
' target="_blank">
[/post]

With Briere...It's more of Flyer thing... Buffalo hates Philly, vice versa and also I think a lot of Sabre fans think he left for money when he was low-balled by the Sabres in contract negotiations...I would never boo him, he does to much charity work here and did a whole lot on the ice and was the main reason the Sabres franchise turned around.

Suspension worthy... I don't think so... If at most just a penalty, maybe a match penalty, but not a suspension, Bad miss by the refs on that one.