The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

OT *sigh*, since when do the Rangers score goals?

They have a line that is worth like 1/2 of the salary cap. You think they would blow out all opponents.

They have a line that is worth like 1/2 of the salary cap. You think they would blow out all opponents.

Haha, 4 on3 with Jagr ion the box....c'mon B's

Haha, 4 on3 with Jagr ion the box....c'mon B's

King Henrik did not deserve to lose that. HOWEVER I can't say I am sad the Rags lost.

Kessel and Chara score.

The best part was watching the NESN feed and watching all the Pats previews ;)

King Henrik did not deserve to lose that. HOWEVER I can't say I am sad the Rags lost.

Kessel and Chara score.

The best part was watching the NESN feed and watching all the Pats previews ;)

Watching the 'Yotes/Hawks game.

Craig looks good out there with them. The announcers said they are very happy to have him there and whatnot. That makes me happy to see. :)

And he is wearing the "C. Adams" since Kevyn is there too.

Sabres lost to the lowly Leafs 4-2. I guess they wore themselves out last night scoring 10 goals. Maybe they should have saved some of that energy for tonight.

Watching the 'Yotes/Hawks game.

Craig looks good out there with them. The announcers said they are very happy to have him there and whatnot. That makes me happy to see. :)

And he is wearing the "C. Adams" since Kevyn is there too.

Glad you are "very happy". Glad to see him playing for another team. Look at the Canes, Adams leaves, and the Canes Win! Cowinky dink? I don't think so!

GO CANES!!!

Glad you are "very happy". Glad to see him playing for another team. Look at the Canes, Adams leaves, and the Canes Win! Cowinky dink? I don't think so!

GO CANES!!!

Ummm....I am not happy we are rid of him. Just happy he is doing well there. And we actually lost the first game we had after he had left if you remember.

Ummm....I am not happy we are rid of him. Just happy he is doing well there. And we actually lost the first game we had after he had left if you remember.

I am glad he is doing well there too. Because he didn't do well here (this season) he did his time here and helped with 2006 SC, but his time is up as a Canes producer. Canes made the RIGHT decision by getting rid of him.

:rolleyes:

Getting back on topic. Panthers lost 5-3 to Washington tonight, but the more interesting story was between periods:

They were discussing a rumor saying that Jokinen is demanding to be traded because he's tired of Jacques. Rumor has him going to Montreal for Koivu. Or a 3-way deal involving Calgary/Montreal/Florida, which would send Tanguay to Montreal, both Ryders to Florida and Jokinen to the Flames.

Watching the Rags/Bruins game. It's 3-1, but when the Rags scored their goal Thomas stood up and shoved the net off its moorings. I think any goalie who does that deserves a penalty. Unsportsmanlike and unnecessary.

Why can't I get the Atlanta / Edmonton game on CI? It's kinda weird. Usually if it's blacked out it's blacked out, it's still on the menu but "blacked out" as in the screen is black with the title at the bottom. This game is not on the menu but if I go to Game 3 it looks like it's supposed to be on but instead I just get the menu.

So apparently the Canes are the only team not taking advantage of the Sens being a little shorthanded. <_<