The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

So apparently the Canes are the only team not taking advantage of the Sens being a little shorthanded. <_<

5-1 Philly not even halfway through the 3rd

In other news, the Flyers are on a complete tear right now...

Dunno what's prompted it in the league this year, but it's really odd that teams will go on a huge winning streak, followed by a huge losing streak, followed by another winning streak.

Caps win in the SO against the Pens. Pretty disappointed with the result, as I would've liked to be 5 points clear of Washington with them having 3 games in hand on us. This game was pretty crazy, could've gone either way.

I gotta feel so bad for Atlanta. It seems like their All-Star game is going to be horrible. So many players deciding not to show up/getting injured.

Zetterberg's decided not to go

Zubov's decided to pass

Stastny's injured

Crosby's injured

Heatley's injured

Alfreddson's injured

Luongo's injured

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=227917&hubname=nhl

Malkin replacing Crosby

Thomas replacing Brodeur

Perry replacing Stastny

Ribeiro replacing Zetterberg

Neidermyer replacing Zubov

I gotta feel so bad for Atlanta. It seems like their All-Star game is going to be horrible. So many players deciding not to show up/getting injured.

Zetterberg's decided not to go

Zubov's decided to pass

Stastny's injured

Crosby's injured

Heatley's injured

Alfreddson's injured

Luongo's injured

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=227917&hubname=nhl''>http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=227917&hubname=nhl' target="_blank">http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=227917&hubname=nhl[/post]

Malkin replacing Crosby

Thomas replacing Brodeur

Perry replacing Stastny

Ribeiro replacing Zetterberg

Neidermyer replacing Zubov

Niedermayer should NOT be going. That's flipping bull. Put a guy like Svatos in, so the Avs will have at least one all-star representative. Svatos may not deserve it, but he deserves it way more than a guy who was retired a month ago.

Niedermayer should NOT be going. That's flipping bull. Put a guy like Svatos in, so the Avs will have at least one all-star representative. Svatos may not deserve it, but he deserves it way more than a guy who was retired a month ago.

Yeah its inclusions like this that make the fan voting look reasonable. Niedermayer gets in on rep alone. Yes the Ducks have been way better since he showed up but that doesn't make him an all-star this year.

It's a D-man for a D-man. Niederemayer for Zubov. And it's not like Neids ISN'T an All-Star.

Besides, he didn't allow a single goal during the first half of the season. What other defensemen currently playing can say that?

It's a D-man for a D-man. Niederemayer for Zubov. And it's not like Neids ISN'T an All-Star.

Besides, he didn't allow a single goal during the first half of the season. What other defensemen currently playing can say that?

The d-man for d-man thing makes sense, but doubtless there were better options than Niedermayer. 17 games does not an all-star make.

As for the Avs, sure, they don't really have a TRUE all-star on their roster that's not injured, and Perry's deserving but come on. Don't put frickin' Niedermayer in the game. I know that you can't replace an all-star unless they decline or get injured, but if they could, they should do something like this:

DROP:

Jason Arnott (Nashville), C

Scott Niedermayer (Anaheim), D

REPLACE WITH:

Marek Svatos/Andrew Brunette/Milan Hejduk (Colorado)

Marek Zidlicky (Nashville), D

The Selanne rumors are coming on strong. Apparently, he's going to sign with the Ducks as early as next week.

Kunitz | Getzlaf | Selanne

Bertuzzi | Weight | Perry

Moen | Pahlsson | R. Niedermayer

May | Marchant | Parros/Bochenski

S. Niedermayer | Beauchemin

Pronger | O'Donnell

Schneider | Huskins/DiPenta

Giguere

Hiller

That....is a stacked team.

The Selanne rumors are coming on strong. Apparently, he's going to sign with the Ducks as early as next week.

I also heard he's not in excellent form though. It's not like he's been playing hockey the last 5 months, and I'm assuming he did mild training over the summer if any.

I also heard he's not in excellent form though. It's not like he's been playing hockey the last 5 months, and I'm assuming he did mild training over the summer if any.

He's apparently been practicing at the Honda Center for the last month. Alone, so Burke doesn't get nailed for evading the cap.

I don't know, but I loved tonights Habs/Devils game.

Apparently after the game Suter made the Devils go out and skate suicides as punishment...I 've haven't heard of anything like that since youth hockey.

Apparently after the game Suter made the Devils go out and skate suicides as punishment...I 've haven't heard of anything like that since youth hockey.

yeah i read the tsn report and watched Sutter's interview

"Total lack of everything it takes to win a hockey game in that third period. Half way through the game everyone's already talking about their plans in Vegas, or wherever the hell their going, if they're going anywhere" - Brent Sutter

I was like WOW......The Devil's did play very bad in the third, but when a Sutter takes a strip off your back, then you did something wrong.

If there is anything I have learned about hockey........Never doubt a Sutter

yeah i read the tsn report and watched Sutter's interview

"Total lack of everything it takes to win a hockey game in that third period. Half way through the game everyone's already talking about their plans in Vegas, or wherever the hell their going, if they're going anywhere" - Brent Sutter

I was like WOW......The Devil's did play very bad in the third, but when a Sutter takes a strip off your back, then you did something wrong.

If there is anything I have learned about hockey........Never doubt a Sutter

Oh my wow.

I saw one of the best hockey games in my life tonight at the Verizon Center. It was the Caps taking on the Habs and for this one I was going hardcore for the Habs which was kind of weird since I was wearing a 1980 Winter Olympic USA jersey. At one point the Habs scored with 20 or so seconds left in the 3rd to tie it up and I jumped up and went YEAH! and sat back down again really embarassed. I saw Ovechkin score a hat trick and then the OT winner, what was even better was that it was student night and although I graduated a year ago used my student ID to get glass seats for 25 whole dollars, what a steal. It was a great game, it was kind of hard not to kind of give a hand to the Caps, they're actually starting to grow on me :blink: , but I'm moving back to North Carolina on Saturday and am already planing on hitting up a 'Canes game ASAP.

by the way you probably already know Caps 5, Habs 4 in OT