The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

I'm pretty sure I hate the Thrashers.

And Ryan Miller has a leg injury.

What a great night...

Did Miller start the game? Waht happened?

I'm pretty sure I hate the Thrashers.

And Ryan Miller has a leg injury.

What a great night...

He didn't come out for the start of the Third period. All the slug announcers said that he has a leg injury.

One of the Thrashers fell and landed on Miller's leg when it was bent back. He was writhing in pain. That really sucks for the Sabres :(

Poor, poor Peter Budaj. What a pleasure it was to watch him tonite, and then to see him give up a lucky-bounce goal at the end just broke my heart. Maybe if he had some OFFENSIVE help he woulda shut out the wings, instead of it bein the other way round.

Poor, poor Peter Budaj. What a pleasure it was to watch him tonite, and then to see him give up a lucky-bounce goal at the end just broke my heart. Maybe if he had some OFFENSIVE help he woulda shut out the wings, instead of it bein the other way round.

I can't stress how much the Avs deserved a point. They managed to put one past Hasek, but it was called back because Hannan was pushed into the post by Lebda resulting in the Floppinator diving all over the place, and of course, the ref fell for it. Even the Detroit announcers were calling it a goal, and that's saying a lot seeing as how biased they are. Of course, the Avs were destined to lose that one seeing as how their current number one center is Tyler Arnason. From listening to the game and reading the GDT on the Avs boards, it sounds like despite having only 15 shots in the game, the boys from Denver had plenty of opportunities to score.

I want my Stazz back. NOW.

Darn Panthers are in OT with Vancouver and if Buffalo can just hold on for 2 more minutes, they'll beat the Thrashers 4-3.

Lets Go Buffalo :o

I guess their really is a first time for everything ;)

Miller has a bruised and is expected to maybe be back by the next game, which is Tuesday in Boston. Phew.

I'm still worried though...

That's good that it is not more serious.

I think there's a little extra room on the Sabre's bandwagon these days ;)

BTW, looks like Miller will be ok. Looks like Im last one in with this news, LOL.

I think there's a little extra room on the Sabre's bandwagon these days ;)

BTW, looks like Miller will be ok. Looks like Im last one in with this news, LOL.

A bruised KNEE I should say, haha.

Yeah, I was just dreading hearing the words "high ankle sprain." I just hope this doesn't throw him off a bit, he's been on a roll lately.

A bruised KNEE I should say, haha.

Yeah, I was just dreading hearing the words "high ankle sprain." I just hope this doesn't throw him off a bit, he's been on a roll lately.

Oooooh bruised knee..I thought you meant bruised EGO ROFLMAO

hahahaha awwwww!

I was at work all morning and I was actually trying to decide which color paper to buy because I was going to make him a get well card. Then I got like 5 texts saying that he is ok. lol

God, I am a loser...