The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

Are you freaking kidding me.

Oh my freaking God.

Svatos falls to the dreaded "S" curse.

Every player on the Avs roster who has a last name beginning with an "S" has been injured at some point in this season.

Sauer, Sakic, Skrastins, Smyth, Stastny, Svatos...

A Cole for Liles swap would look real nice right about now.

Atlanta loses, but the Kittty Kats and the Caps both win. My sis and BIL just adopted a baby from Guatemala and I am going down to Tampa for his dedication the weekend of 2/16. Going to see a Caps/Bolts game.

Are you freaking kidding me.

Oh my freaking God.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=ApPapCs2yJYgW7GMHHUnvB5B2bYF?slug=txsvatosavalanche&prov=st&type=lgns' target="_blank">

Svatos falls to the dreaded "S" curse.[/post]

Every player on the Avs roster who has a last name beginning with an "S" has been injured at some point in this season.

Sauer, Sakic, Skrastins, Smyth, Stastny, Svatos...

A Cole for Liles swap would look real nice right about now.

Its only the groin put a bag of frozen peas on it and let's make the trade:

To Avs

Cole/Commodore

To Canes

Liles/Svatos

:P

The Wings keep on rolling beating the Wild in OT 3-2 That is eight in a row everyone - The streak started back with a SO win over the Canucks on Jan 17th

Canucks(2) Red Wings(3)-SO

Red Wings(6) Sharks(3)

Red Wings(3) Kings(0)

Red Wings(2) Ducks(1)

Coyotes(2) Red Wings(3)

Avalanche(0) Red Wings(2)

Red Wings(3) Bruins(1)

Red Wings(3) Wild(2)-OT

And for several of the games Zetterberg was out with a sore back

Ugh. The Red Wings.. they make me sick.

I haven't been here in forever, so I just wanted to add how lovely the Canadiens are doing. They've been amazing lately, 7-2-1 in our last ten and we're only one point behind the Ottawa Senators for first in the Eastern Conference. =) It's sucked having to watch the Canadiens play badly for so long and this year has just been amazing. It's a good year to be a Habs fan.

Keep on eye on those guys. Saturday they're playing against the Senators again (they played each other last night and the Habs won 4-3) so I'm hoping for another win, and maybe a number 1 ;)

Ugh. The Red Wings.. they make me sick.

I haven't been here in forever, so I just wanted to add how lovely the Canadiens are doing. They've been amazing lately, 7-2-1 in our last ten and we're only one point behind the Ottawa Senators for first in the Eastern Conference. =) It's sucked having to watch the Canadiens play badly for so long and this year has just been amazing. It's a good year to be a Habs fan.

Keep on eye on those guys. Saturday they're playing against the Senators again (they played each other last night and the Habs won 4-3) so I'm hoping for another win, and maybe a number 1 ;)

I'll always hate the Red Wings, although if they play Anaheim in the playoffs, I might have to... root against Anaheim because of that puke Bertuzzi, and I can't stomach the fact that they're the best team in the league and that they somehow manage to sign all these expensive free agents and still stay under the cap. What's worse than the team is cocky Red Wings fans who insist on telling everyone how great they are and how great their players are (I'm not insinuating that you're among that group, Paratrooper). As if we don't know already. Just check out HFboards to see what I'm talking about.

Well, I haven't checked HFBoards to see how bad it is, but sometimes it's hard not to get a little cocky when your team is doing good.

There definitely is a crossing the line thought, but a little bit of shoving in peoples faces that your team is 15 points ahead of everyone is pretty much alright. I think I'd be doing the same if it was my Canadiens.. but I doubt that's any time soon...

But for the sake of it. Let's hope the Wings choke, that way we get a good laugh :D

Anaheim over Wings anyday, thank you.

From what I see of the Caps so far, something tells me that the SE division will have a new leader after tonight.

It is tied at 1-1 now. Come onnnnnnn Flyers!!!

4-1, it was bound to happen sooner than later.

Caps have found their stride and Friday will be a very tough fight. Fortunately the guys tend to play better when their backs are to the wall, I think now they are officially being pushed throught the wall.

4-1, it was bound to happen sooner than later.

Caps have found their stride and Friday will be a very tough fight. Fortunately the guys tend to play better when their backs are to the wall, I think now they are officially being pushed throught the wall.

Let's just hope the Canes remember that there was a wall. I'm with you tho... They should come out strong. I would love to see them come out like they did against the rangers last week.

I'm thinking more of how they came out against the Oilers....yes, that will be nice.

kings beat the red wings? what the *edit* is going on around here? maybe the canes really do still have a chance after all! if the kings can beat detroit then we can win the southeast!

Well we got some help from Vancouver and Ottawa as they both won their games in Regulation tonight. Vancouver beat the Trash 2-1 and Ottawa beat the Kitty Cats 5-4.

The Canes got help tonight but they need to wake up, they can't keep counting on other teams to decide their destiny they need to do it themselves.

I agree, the team really needs to start stepping up and taking advantage of these losses that the other teams in our division are suffering with their games in hand. Also, don't look now, but Tampa is now on a bit of a roll and only 5 points behind us.

As far as the Detroit game goes - Defensive collapse led to that defeat 4 count them 4 unanswered goals in the third period. And that should be a lesson to everyone, breakdowns in the defensive zone will beat "Any" team in this league - The Redwings let the game slide and the Kings capitalized on it. But still an eight game winning streak - when was the last time the Canes can say they won that many games in a row? And the Wings are such a talented team that they have the potential to start another streak Saturday night against the Ducks.

The only year the Canes didn't have to rely on any other team to make the playoffs/win the Division was the cup run and that to me is extremely sad