The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

As far as the Detroit game goes - Defensive collapse led to that defeat 4 count them 4 unanswered goals in the third period. And that should be a lesson to everyone, breakdowns in the defensive zone will beat "Any" team in this league - The Redwings let the game slide and the Kings capitalized on it. But still an eight game winning streak - when was the last time the Canes can say they won that many games in a row?

Twice in 05-06. Two 9-gamers, I think.

Does anyone else remember the long series of ties the Canes had? How many were there like ten or something? I remember when they broke the streak against Colorado? And throwing ties onto the ice - that was great

Does anyone else remember the long series of ties the Canes had? How many were there like ten or something? I remember when they broke the streak against Colorado? And throwing ties onto the ice - that was great

Breaking the streak against Colorado? By winning? If you think that, I'm pretty sure you're thinking of another team. I think the Hurricanes have never beaten the Avalanche franchise since both re-located.

And the Devils retiring Niedermayer's number? Shouldn't they wait 'til he retires first?

The Southleast division is such a mishmash of mediocrity the Bolts are making a move out of last place. The Trash beat the Bolts in OT and the Kats beat the Bruins. With the way the Canes have been playing could they wind up in last place?

Was watching the Habs/Sens game on Hockey Night in Canada, and my god the big line for the Sens is back. 15 points altogether (Spezza-3G/3A, Alfredsson-2G/3A, Heatley-1G/3A), that's some scary stuff. Thank god we're not in the Northeast division...

OK. Canes fans need to be Bufaslug fans for a day as they host the kitty-kats tonight. They win and they are in first place in the SE

I hate watching Detroit on NBC. Especially since every game is AT Detroit. I'm sick of seeing those ugly and boring red uniforms.

Even though the Ducks have Bertuzzi and a Ducks loss would benefit the Avs, I just hate the Red Wings that much.

1-1. Carter with the goal.

And Datsyuk scored the goal. And I hope Lidstrom retires soon.

Didnt people say that about Yzerman too? Didnt seem to hurt Detroit when he did.

1-1. Carter with the goal.

And Datsyuk scored the goal. And I hope Lidstrom retires soon.

Didnt people say that about Yzerman too? Didnt seem to hurt Detroit when he did.

Schneider puts the Ducks ahead 2-1.

I don't get why people say Osgood should be a Vezina candidate. He's got the numbers, yes, but you can tell just by watching him that he's not even close to being a top goaltender in the league.

I nominate Nabokov for Vezina.

And IceFrog again gets the 666th reply to a thread. That's like the second or third time.

Are you... Satan? :lol:

Freakin' Red Wings score again. I'm sick of hearing that horn.

And nice cross check by Holmstrom prior to the power play.

? Pretty sure you've got the 666th post.

That's odd. It said on the main board that the most recent post left it with 666. I think you're using your Satan powers to make me look like Satan instead of you. :P

And dear God, another freaking game with Detroit next week. Thanks a lot FSN Detroit... I mean NBC. :angry: