The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

But hey, Anaheim's got a 4-game winning streak now. They're just silently doing their thing. I still say they're going to repeat.

Yeah, I'm starting to favor them too. Sure, they kinda cheated with the whole Niedermayer thing, and they've got Buttuzzi, but they are looking real good right now.

Here's hoping my Avs can stop 'em in their next game.

Any idea how much room they have cap-wise? If the Canes can't make the playoffs, I wouldn't mind trading one of the Canes to the Ducks to let them get a shot at the Cup. Ladd does seem like he would fit in well there.

Any idea how much room they have cap-wise? If the Canes can't make the playoffs, I wouldn't mind trading one of the Canes to the Ducks to let them get a shot at the Cup. Ladd does seem like he would fit in well there.

Not very much. With Bertuzzi's inflated contract, I think they're left at around $2 million.

Either way, I'm sure the Ducks would salivate at getting Ladd or Cole. They have any nice defensemen prospects?

Not very much. With Bertuzzi's inflated contract, I think they're left at around $2 million.

Either way, I'm sure the Ducks would salivate at getting Ladd or Cole. They have any nice defensemen prospects?

I would imagine so. They are a Western Conference team after all.

True. Those Western teams love their d-men.

Maybe we'd be able to lobby Hedican as a rental to someone. Or does he have an NTC?

Don't think we'd be able to get much for Hedican. Commodore would be a better choice.

True. Those Western teams love their d-men.

Maybe we'd be able to lobby Hedican as a rental to someone. Or does he have an NTC?

Great, Detroit 3 game loosing streak.... Osgood needs to pick it up again, watching todays game Vs. the Ducks it felt like a canes game to me.

We were close to tying it up. BUT they called an interference call on Holmstrom! it was rubbish call IMO he was clearly out of the crease and was just infront of giguere (SP) as a Screen. UGH! :angry:

But oh well. I was mad when Detroit could have had there 9 game winning streak. as of right now i dont want to talk about that game.

OH well. good game.

Don't think we'd be able to get much for Hedican. Commodore would be a better choice.

I've been all for getting rid of Commodore, especially since he's, in all likelihood, going to ask for too much money (plus he's been awful at pinching lately. You're not Scott Niedermayer, Commodore). I'm just saying, we might as well try to get something for Hedican, since we know he won't be coming back.

And whoa, we're totally turning this into a trade thread. TSA and the other mods won't like that.

I've been all for getting rid of Commodore, especially since he's, in all likelihood, going to ask for too much money (plus he's been awful at pinching lately. You're not Scott Niedermayer, Commodore). I'm just saying, we might as well try to get something for Hedican, since we know he won't be coming back.

And whoa, we're totally turning this into a trade thread. TSA and the other mods won't like that.

Well, you look at today's game, and while the refs did screw up the goalie interference call, the dive by Zetterberg that led to the PP chance in the first place kinda makes up for it.

Great, Detroit 3 game loosing streak.... Osgood needs to pick it up again, watching todays game Vs. the Ducks it felt like a canes game to me.

We were close to tying it up. BUT they called an interference call on Holmstrom! it was rubbish call IMO he was clearly out of the crease and was just infront of giguere (SP) as a Screen. UGH! :angry:

But oh well. I was mad when Detroit could have had there 9 game winning streak. as of right now i dont want to talk about that game.

OH well. good game.

Y'know, since you're a nice guy, I wanna say I feel sorry for you, but I can't because I hate Detroit that much. Plus Zetterberg's dive was kinda insane seeing how Beauchemin's stick didn't even touch Zetterberg's feet.

But I know how you feel man. I hate these cheap no-goals. My Avs had a similar situation against, of all teams, your Wings the other week:

''>
' target="_blank">
[/post]

Note how Hannan doesn't actually touch Hasek, but instead catches himself on the post after Lebda pushes him.

Just be glad your team's leading the league rather than having to fight for a playoff spot like mine. :)

Y'know, since you're a nice guy, I wanna say I feel sorry for you, but I can't because I hate Detroit that much. Plus Zetterberg's dive was kinda insane seeing how Beauchemin's stick didn't even touch Zetterberg's feet.

But I know how you feel man. I hate these cheap no-goals. My Avs had a similar situation against, of all teams, your Wings the other week:

I am about to vomit. Panthers' Zednik just got his throat cut and was rushed to the lockerroom. :( :(

Wow, that was a pretty horrid scene. The zamboni is out cleaning up the blood while all the doctors and med personnel rushed to the locker room.

I am about to vomit. Panthers' Zednik just got his throat cut and was rushed to the lockerroom. :( :(

Olli Jokinen's skate got up and caught Zednik in throat like a karate kick, terrible...

That arena is dead silent. I can't even imagine. I really hope he is okay. I am not sure if they are going to continue the game or not.

Looks grim. Thankfully the medics were right on the scene to get help to him. Wondering of both teams are going to respond after the ice is resurfaced.

Looks grim. Thankfully the medics were right on the scene to get help to him. Wondering of both teams are going to respond after the ice is resurfaced.

I would hope they don't finish the game. That's what the announcers are speculating, but no one is sure yet what's going to happen

Thanks for the memory Prospect, I forgot about that brawl - Did you see that McCarty is playing again - Yup he's with the Grand Rapids Griffins (where I grew up).

Tough to see the Wings lose three in a row but I'm not crying for everyone to be traded.

I love this quote I saw on Freep.com

"The Anaheim Ducks have replaced the Colorado Avalanche as the team Red Wings fans would most like to stuff into a sewer. I mean that as a compliment"