The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

Too funny. Khabibulin again gets scored on with a spinorama move in a shoot-out and goes postal, hitting Ryan Shannon from behind. Savard loudly complains too. Irony at its finest. ;)

That was hilarious. I love having Center Ice. But don't miss the fact that the 'Nucks came back very nicely at the end. Great goal by Shannon, who I believe does not get a lot of time at the NHL level.

Oh, my, that Zednik scene is horrifying. My mom, of all people, told me about that. My friend was watching the game on CI and said he dropped the remote when that happened.

And for the Wings fans out here, I do have to agree that Anaheim's taking the place of the Avs in the eyes of Wings fans. My Avs gotta step it up and get their spot back. ;)

Oh, my, that Zednik scene is horrifying. My mom, of all people, told me about that. My friend was watching the game on CI and said he dropped the remote when that happened.

And for the Wings fans out here, I do have to agree that Anaheim's taking the place of the Avs in the eyes of Wings fans. My Avs gotta step it up and get their spot back. ;)

Well, of the AVS make the playoffs wouldn't it be great to see another AVS-WINGS playoff match up?

OK, in tonight's Caps vs Trash match-up, which team should Canes' fans root for/against?

Thrashers, Caps have more games in hand and are a bigger threat, imo.

What we absolutely DONT want is for the game to go into OT.

OK, in tonight's Caps vs Trash match-up, which team should Canes' fans root for/against?

Thrashers, Caps have more games in hand and are a bigger threat, imo.

What we absolutely DONT want is for the game to go into OT.

I think you mean "Good news for Alfie he is playing with Stillman tonight" LOL jk

The Devils PP is looking kind of like the Canes PP....bad

that one was on redden. He didnt even try to stop the puck

Eh, it's okay you don't have to make excuses for Commodore's poor decisions :P

Only joking.

lol its typical Redden.

I hate to say it but I think that Redden and Commodore are not good together. They both seem to make mistakes at the same time.

Sens need to change the momentum somehow or else this will quickly turn into the Sabres game.