The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

Atlanta just got wrecked by the isles, 4-1, outshot 49-10 wow, thats a woopin' as they would say around here. Can't say i'm disappointed in those results.

And the Washington/Tampa Bay game didn't go into OT. Good night all around.

Still, not sure if it's a bad thing that Washington keeps pace with us, or a good thing that Tampa Bay isn't thrown into this car wreck for the SE division lead.

Sens and Red Wings have hit some bumps in the road lately, it was bound to happen sometime. When they figure out how to beat whatever it is thats ailing them now, they could become that much stronger for the playoffs. Hopefully it takes them a little longer to re-group. ;)

Sens and Red Wings have hit some bumps in the road lately, it was bound to happen sometime. When they figure out how to beat whatever it is thats ailing them now, they could become that much stronger for the playoffs. Hopefully it takes them a little longer to re-group. ;)

And the Washington/Tampa Bay game didn't go into OT. Good night all around.

Was down in Tampa this past weekend for my nephew's dedication and went to the game. Good game but I was disappointed in how dark/dingy was the Forum. Lousy food selection also. Great plasma jumbotron though.

Parking was $20. Being right down-town made leaving the place a mess.

Watching the Wings game on Versus..or was...but if I see the AO "could score 60" commercial one more time I am going to scream. Sid PLEASE come back so we can stop hearing about AO!!

What's this the Wings end their losing streak against who??????? Man what a game my boy Zetterberg nets two. Tough break for the Avs but finally there is some relief losing six in a row. And now with Lidstrom to have his knee re-examined. That is a hard blow to a blue line that is already decimated. Kronwell, Rafalski both out. See Defense is the key that and an ability to put more pucks in the net

Sorry, CA. Wings dominate the Avs, 4-0, and break the losing streak.

All good things must come to an end.

Yeah, when I heard the Wings had a 1-0 lead, I knew the game was over. The way the Avs have had trouble scoring of late, especially against the Red Wings, I knew it was over. The Avs need Stastny and/or Sakic back badly.

It's imperative that the Avs generate more than 18 shots on goal.

And that sucks about Lidstrom. Hopefully he won't be out too long.

Montreal just came back from a 5-0 deficit to win 6-5 in shootout.....

The most exciting game I've seen all year.

Oh no. I think I'm going to cry.

I keep telling myself not to go to the Hurricanes games and just watch my Canadiens games, and I regret not listening to my heart everytime. =(

Most exciting game of the year.. no fair... :(

And again, I miss Thursdays game because of another Hurricanes game. It better not be the 2nd most exciting game of the year or I'll really cry.

Tonight in the NHL has to be one of the greatest since the lockout. It really was great.

Carolina scores twice in 20 seconds against Boston to bring the game into OT

Habs score 5 goals in a row to win 6-5 in a shootout

Pittsburgh scores with 23 seconds left to complete a comeback against the Panthers, 3-2.

Nashville edges out Edmonton in a high scoring affair on a SHG by Dumont

Vancouver beats Minnesota in OT

Ottawa beats Philly in OT

Oh no. I think I'm going to cry.

I keep telling myself not to go to the Hurricanes games and just watch my Canadiens games, and I regret not listening to my heart everytime. =(

Most exciting game of the year.. no fair... :(

And again, I miss Thursdays game because of another Hurricanes game. It better not be the 2nd most exciting game of the year or I'll really cry.

Yeah Cath....it's too bad, this game was AMAZING to watch.

I want to give a thanks to the isle and buffalo for winning their games tonight vs. our fellow SE rivals, even though they both took them to OT and gave both a point, its much better than both of them winning and both teams gaining two points. buffalo scoring 3 goals in the third and winning in OT, and Isle winning on comrie SO goal in the third round.

Unfortunately the Caps and Bolts get one point, fortunately they don't get two. Thanks Big Joe, Vasicek tied the Isles vs. Caps game, and Comrie won it in the SO. Buffalo won in OT, Vanek had a hat trick, a natural hat trick at that.

Simon Gagne is now done for the season, ouch...

Tough loss for Tampa but I'm pretty sure you guys don't really care haha. I kinda wanna know what Torts said/did to them in the locker room after tough loss, defiently wouldn't wanna be in there when he goes off :ph34r:

Simon Gagne is now done for the season, ouch...

Tough loss for Tampa but I'm pretty sure you guys don't really care haha. I kinda wanna know what Torts said/did to them in the locker room after tough loss, defiently wouldn't wanna be in there when he goes off :ph34r:

I wouldn't want to be there, but I am sure the players are probably numb from his tantrums, I would think so anyways :wacko: