The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

Man, 3rd game in a row that Florida's blown a 2-goal lead going into the 3rd. Did it against us, against Pittsburgh, and now against the Bruins.

And Tampa Bay gets shutout, which keeps them out of the race. Very nice night, overall.

So here's the rundown of the scores thus far tonight:

Stars lead Edmonton 4-1 halfway through the third

Avs lead Coyotes 2-1 after two

Flames lead Wings 1-0 after two

Ducks and Blues are scoreless after one

But the big news is that Chelios got injured. That's the Wings' entire top 4 out, along with Hasek and Cleary. Apparently, Osgood's got a nagging injury, too, although he's playing through it.

To go along with the NHL's commercial, is this the year that age finally catches up to the Red Wings?

But the big news is that Chelios got injured. That's the Wings' entire top 4 out, along with Hasek and Cleary. Apparently, Osgood's got a nagging injury, too, although he's playing through it.

To go along with the NHL's commercial, is this the year that age finally catches up to the Red Wings?

Post of the week :)

BTW, who's in goal for the Avs?

Post of the week :)

BTW, who's in goal for the Avs?

AVS WIN! AVS WIN! :D

Congrats. Avs win and Detroit gets shutout. Bring that kind of luck to the Canes tomorrow.

I just noticed you changed your sig. That's disappointing. I liked the old one.

Congrats. Avs win and Detroit gets shutout. Bring that kind of luck to the Canes tomorrow.

I just noticed you changed your sig. That's disappointing. I liked the old one.

Yeah, the old one's still in use on the Avs boards. The Larry Arms are like my favorite band, and no one's ever heard of them, so I gotta be representin'.

But it sure was a fine night for Detroit to get shutout. Do that against a team not in the Northwest, for Pete's sake.

Stiller and Commie not having a good game against the Pens. Early PPG, lots of standing around and missed passes. 3-0 Pens and they are not letting off the gas either.