The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

Stiller and Commie not having a good game against the Pens. Early PPG, lots of standing around and missed passes. 3-0 Pens and they are not letting off the gas either.

Oh yay someone beat me to it lol...the Sens as a TEAM look AWFUL right now...I feel sorry for Stiller and Commie caught up in that mess...ever since the trade things have been going downhill...Sens were such a beast earlier in the year.

Oh yay someone beat me to it lol...the Sens as a TEAM look AWFUL right now...I feel sorry for Stiller and Commie caught up in that mess...ever since the trade things have been going downhill...Sens were such a beast earlier in the year.

I think the Sens were in a little tail spin before the trade. Got to give a lot of credit to the Pens though. Ever since Sid got hurt and Malkin took the helm, they have managed to play some unbelievable good hockey.

I think the Sens were in a little tail spin before the trade. Got to give a lot of credit to the Pens though. Ever since Sid got hurt and Malkin took the helm, they have managed to play some unbelievable good hockey.

Sounds like a familiar story ;)

Stillman has a goal tonight and Commodore has an out of position moment that lead to a goal.

Sounds like a familiar story ;)

Stillman has a goal tonight and Commodore has an out of position moment that lead to a goal.

I cant beleive we won lol.

once again Stillman was one of our best players

Good win for you guys, Stillman is doing well up there. I think this trade is making both GM's look pretty good.

I cant beleive we won lol.

once again Stillman was one of our best players

Good win for you guys, Stillman is doing well up there. I think this trade is making both GM's look pretty good.

Boston up 3-2 over Tampa in the second, Philly leads the Panthers 1-0 in the third and the Leafs have a 3-1 lead over Atlanta. Might be a REALLY good night for the Canes.

Boston up 3-2 over Tampa in the second, Philly leads the Panthers 1-0 in the third and the Leafs have a 3-1 lead over Atlanta. Might be a REALLY good night for the Canes.

Had to jinx it, didn't you?

Jokinen ties it up with 4 seconds left to go. Florida and Philly in OT.

Bah, I hate Jokinen. I hope he gets banished to the cold winters of Edmonton.

At least, to someone in the Western Conference. But the closer the deadline gets, the less likely it seems. And yes, Jokinen seems to be their entire offense. It's funny to read their GDT thread, because they spend the entire time wondering where Jokinen is in this game (and the past few games).

Philly of late looks like absolute garbage...even when they had the lead in this game...all of the sudden the team's talent is missing...look great on paper but lately awful on the ice. Poor Gagne.

Well, at least ATL lost and TPA is getting owned. When will Torts be given his walking papers?

I'm torn on that issue. I'd love to never have to see his ratty face again, but if he's going to coach Tampa Bay into last in the division every year, keep him behind the bench.

How about Torts and Lavi on the same bench...?

LOL jk...yuck. I could see it now...Torts yelling @ everything while Lavi tries to calm people down...I like Lavi muchhhh better, and not just because he's our coach.

This is pretty...weird and hilarious at the same time:

PITTSBURGH (AP) -The start of Pittsburgh Penguins game against the San Jose Sharks was delayed about 25 minutes after a Zamboni malfunctioned during warmups.

The Zamboni made its first slide across the ice before leaking a large puddle of red liquid at the center ice circle. The Zamboni retreated to the service tunnel and another cleared the area.

The original start time was 3 p.m.

:blink: LOL