The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

Thashers lead the Rags 4-1 (??)

Looks like ATL is also finding it's dirty groove again too with late hits etc. Orr just called Exelby on one and that wimp tucked his head in and just dropped to his knees. *shakes head*

Edit: make that 5-1

Maybe Hartley was the problem,lol.

Montreal trying to catch Ottawa 3-2.

What just happened with Shanahan and Exelby?

Toronto announcers mentioned that there were scouts from about fourteen other NHL teams in the press box for the Florida / Toronto game tonight. Wonder if any of our guys were there?

Because Toronto keeps postponing the inevitable.......Rebuilding.

What just happened with Shanahan and Exelby?

Exelby had yet another high hit. This time on Jagr who just shrugged it off. After the play was whistled down macho Exelby skated behind Jagr and (sort of) cross checked him in the lower back and Shanny saw it and went after him.

Exelby had yet another high hit. This time on Jagr who just shrugged it off. After the play was whistled down macho Exelby skated behind Jagr and (sort of) cross checked him in the lower back and Shanny saw it and went after him.

Just when I was actually feeling sorry for the Thrashers.....the cheap shots return. :rolleyes:

Washington, Florida,and Tampa all lost.

Montreal takes another tough loss, and if you can believe it....Toronto won :huh:

Just when I was actually feeling sorry for the Thrashers.....the cheap shots return. :rolleyes:

Washington, Florida,and Tampa all lost.

Montreal takes another tough loss, and if you can believe it....Toronto won :huh:

Alex Kovalev of the Canadiens scored a goal last night during the Ottawa game, on the power play during the third period.

It was really a marvolous goal, and if anyone gets the chance check it out. The patience they had was incredible, and it was very well set up. Besides the goal, the game was pretty boring (especially compared to the shootout loss to the Panthers the other night which was just an aaaamazing game, all of the first 58 minutes, even though it had a terrible outcome.)

I've been so busy, my Centre Ice must feel neglected. I've only been watching Canadiens game, so I hope to be able to catch up with a few different teams the next few days. I was so upset I missed Jose's awesome performance a few nights ago when he was actually in goal for the Avalanche =(

Alex Kovalev of the Canadiens scored a goal last night during the Ottawa game, on the power play during the third period.

It was really a marvolous goal, and if anyone gets the chance check it out. The patience they had was incredible, and it was very well set up. Besides the goal, the game was pretty boring (especially compared to the shootout loss to the Panthers the other night which was just an aaaamazing game, all of the first 58 minutes, even though it had a terrible outcome.)

I've been so busy, my Centre Ice must feel neglected. I've only been watching Canadiens game, so I hope to be able to catch up with a few different teams the next few days. I was so upset I missed Jose's awesome performance a few nights ago when he was actually in goal for the Avalanche =(

Theo's starting tonight, so check him out against the Hawks.

Continuing the subject of Theodore, you might be interested in this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/COLORADO-AVALANCHE-Jose-Theodore-CCM-Jersey-M_W0QQitemZ120173920801QQihZ002QQcategoryZ24985QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewtem' target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/COLORADO-AVALANCHE-Jos...1QQcmdZViewItem[/post]

Oooh, thanks! I'm definitely watching it :D

That jersey is beautiful. I'm planning on buying a Canadiens Jose jersey before getting an Avs one though, but it's definitely on my list of things to buy after I get a job haha. I should own both soon, hopefully.

Theo's looked really good in the two games he's played this season. I think the game against Calgary may be the breaking point for him getting his confidence back. Of the four goals that he has allowed, most seemed to be a result of defensive breakdowns by the Avs.

If he regains his Hart and Vezina form, I'll be nothing short of ecstatic.

Theo's looked really good in the two games he's played this season. I think the game against Calgary may be the breaking point for him getting his confidence back. Of the four goals that he has allowed, most seemed to be a result of defensive breakdowns by the Avs.

Noooooooooo, I have Budaj as my fantasy goalie :(

Noooooooooo, I have Budaj as my fantasy goalie :(

If anybody is watching the Avalanche vs Hawks game.. Toews just scored the most amazing goal. He busted right through the defense, right around Theo. It was gorgeous. Check that out. That kids got some serious talent.

Should be on YouTube soon.

JMFJ and Patrick Kane both got their first NHL goals tonight. Slugs got shut out by Columbus.

All things considered, I'm content with the point we got tonight and hopefully a not-so-injured Scott Walker.

Should be on YouTube soon.

JMFJ and Patrick Kane both got their first NHL goals tonight. Slugs got shut out by Columbus.

All things considered, I'm content with the point we got tonight and hopefully a not-so-injured Scott Walker.

If anybody is watching the Avalanche vs Hawks game.. Toews just scored the most amazing goal. He busted right through the defense, right around Theo. It was gorgeous. Check that out. That kids got some serious talent.

Silly Catherine. The Hurricanes were playing at the same time you posted that... do you think we'd be watching some other game? :P

Theo didn't have a flippin' chance on that goal. Neither did the frickin' Avs defense. That's gotta be the goal of the year so far.

Silly Catherine. The Hurricanes were playing at the same time you posted that... do you think we'd be watching some other game? :P

Yeah, well I didn't think about that when I posted it haha. I noticed after though. I happened to be watching Theo and.. well, like Caniacal Avaholic said, Theo didn't stand a chance.

''>
' target="_blank">
[/post]

Goal of the year. I don't care if you like Crosby or Ovechkin or whatever. That was unbelievable. Look how open the net was when he shot it. Theo was shell-shocked.

Right now that is the goal of the season, but there are still a lot of goals to be scored to give it goal of the year ;)