The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

Jesse is back with the Flyers???? I missed the game. Wished I could have seen that. If anyone finds a vid on the fight on YouTube, please post it.

Yeah, he's been with them for a bit now. I was surprised when he ended up back there.

I am so happy for him. He was a beast out there today. Looks great with Kane and Toews. Toews went out when one of the Nucks crosschecked his face and he started bleeding, so hopefully he is okay.

Anderson with a 53-shot shutout for the Panthers.

What is it with the Islanders putting up 50+ shots and not finishing them? There's this game, and then the Penguins game awhile back.

Detroit Started of March against Buffalo, watched the game, pretty good game in the third.. Pominville tried to get buffalo some life but Detroit scored the insurance goal, late in the third.. Final Score 4-2

:lol:

The Bolts are 14 points behind the Canes with 16 games to play. Not totally out of it, but the fat lady is warming up.

The Bolts are 14 points behind the Canes with 16 games to play. Not totally out of it, but the fat lady is warming up.

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves. Anything can happen!

(Just trying to stay safe and not jinx it)

I'm not even mad..I'm really annoyed though. AND it's only the end of the 1st.....ugh.....

This is almost as bad as watching us get blown out by Buffalo...