The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

Annnd now Thomas is back. Cause that worked so well the first time around :rolleyes:

I hope they shut down AO the rest of the game, I can't take the love for him anymore...

Man lucky Caps fans,

you guys realize since the Caps have scored 6 goals, every fan in attendance now gets a free pound of wings from Austin grill on the corner of Wisconsin ave, in downtown Washington. Ahhh the good old days (a month ago)

Ovechkin's nasty, but I'm more worried about Backstrom. This kid is a rookie, and he's got 52 points. With his goal and 3 assists tonight, he's got 56. 10 goals, and 46 assists. Jeez. <_<

It's 8-2, man. I could probably score...

...On a pair of figure skates...

:P

EDIT: I'm very pleased to hear what the analysts have to say about the Canes during the intermission report. They all say that Washington is red hot, but Carolina is hotter. They all predict Carolina to win the SE, too.

Finally we get some credit. All it took was us losing our Captain and us doing well still.

"Washington will make the playoffs, but not by winning the Southeast"

Let's hope the game was the convergence of one team being hot and the other horrid. It is going to be an interesting five weeks of hockey. And then comes the playoffs.

Let's hope the game was the convergence of one team being hot and the other horrid. It is going to be an interesting five weeks of hockey. And then comes the playoffs.

This game actually puts Washington into an interesting position. I believe it puts them 4 out of 8th and 4 away from the SE lead (since we've technically got the tiebreaker on them).