The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

Granted, they played MUCH better tonight. At least there wasn't an embarrasing 8-pt. spread.

I must disagree...LALIME has been amazing tonight. HE shouldn't have to be facing 2 on 0 though AND he stops it.

He's been the difference maker.

Nice to see Sakic and Forsberg back on ice again...Foppa wasn't exactly game-ready but still it's great to see them together to help the Avs push for a playoff spot. I sure do hope the Avs keep their spot in the sweet sixteen...I wanna see what a healthy Avs team can do in the playoffs.

Booing Tallinder when he was helped off the ice...stay classy Philly fans. :rolleyes:

From a fanbase that booed Santa, I'm not surprised.

From what I understand though, Buffalo didn't exactly play that game legally in the first place. Putting 5 players on the ice during a 4-on-4 seems a little off, no? ;)

haha I knew as soon as I brought that up someone would bring up the goal.

Upshall wasn't penalized on his hit, and that was before the goal, maybe they were trying to even it up? ;)

Upshall wasn't penalized on his hit, and that was before the goal, maybe they were trying to even it up? ;)

What happened to Tallinder?

What happened to Tallinder?

Possibley. I found it funny that the Flyers were actually hit with a Too Many Men after that goal.

I would have lost it after that if I was the Flyers coach. Just to defy the refs, put 7 guys and an extra goalie out there the next faceoff.

Possibley. I found it funny that the Flyers were actually hit with a Too Many Men after that goal.

I would have lost it after that if I was the Flyers coach. Just to defy the refs, put 7 guys and an extra goalie out there the next faceoff.

:lol: :lol: That would have been hilarious!

Oh man, Chicago got like, 9 minutes of PP time against the Ducks, and didn't come close to scoring

LOL Didn't I say earlier in the thread they are bad? That wasn't an exaggeration. Lots of young talent, but it isn't used correctly and is therefore useless.

EDIT: Wow, their coach is so nice to them.....a little too nice maybe.

sighhh Caps win 3-1

Starts practicing golf swing

You know the one time I actually want Buffalo to win, and they let me down. This is why Buffalo and I don't have a good relationship and why I dislike them :P

You know the one time I actually want Buffalo to win, and they let me down.

I think thats on the banner/ motto for any buffalo sports fan. I believe it 100% coming from a post buffalo bills fan (pre-panthers era).

I think thats on the banner/ motto for any buffalo sports fan. I believe it 100% coming from a post buffalo bills fan (pre-panthers era).

You know, I think they actually have an "OOOOOH, So close" banner in the HSBC arena.

I guess the Sabres hate me and refuse to play well when I attend games now.

Ovie seems to like me though...

I actually really like Ovechkin, and I always get tickets to at least one of the Capitals games because of him. And because they are usually bad, and the Sabres usually will beat them, and so AO will score one or two, and then the Sabres will score like seven goals and it'll be fun. But not anymore I guess. *sigh*