The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

I guess the Sabres hate me and refuse to play well when I attend games now.

Ovie seems to like me though...

I actually really like Ovechkin, and I always get tickets to at least one of the Capitals games because of him. And because they are usually bad, and the Sabres usually will beat them, and so AO will score one or two, and then the Sabres will score like seven goals and it'll be fun. But not anymore I guess. *sigh*

We like you just fine. ;)

OV is really fun to watch but not when he's playing the Canes. I hope he hits 60 just to show the league that Sid isnt the only good embassador for the NHL. I actually think he's a much better all around player with tons of personality to go with all that skill.

That being said, I hope we silence him on the 25th and the 1st, let him get his 60 elsewhere.

I actually really like Ovechkin, and I always get tickets to at least one of the Capitals games because of him. And because they are usually bad, and the Sabres usually will beat them, and so AO will score one or two, and then the Sabres will score like seven goals and it'll be fun. But not anymore I guess. *sigh*

OV is really fun to watch but not when he's playing the Canes. I hope he hits 60 just to show the league that Sid isnt the only good embassador for the NHL. I actually think he's a much better all around player with tons of personality to go with all that skill.

That being said, I hope we silence him on the 25th and the 1st, let him get his 60 elsewhere.

tough loss dboone

AO is a great player. I do enjoy watching him as well.

he can do his damage against everyone but the Canes :lol:

Really? I think Sid the kid is overall a better player; a better passer and more adept at making other players around him better. But they're both special :lol:

Oh what a weekend I have!

I'm going to the Hurricanes game tonight, and then tomorrow night I'm in Atlanta to see the Trashers play the Wild. I absolutely adore Atlanta and it will be great to visit again, I haven't been in 4 months.

Canadiens vs the 'Yotes tonight. Hoping a for a win to stay ahead of Ottawa.

The Kitty Kats beat the Pens tonight for their third straight win. For them to do anything in the division they need to hope both the Caps and Canes tank.

im so angry. Our Offence has dried up!

for the first time in a long time we have very good goaltending...but we cant score a goal to save our life! But on the bright side it looks like Gerber is back.

Just watching the ATL vs MIN game, and wow, wouldn't you know it, one of the wild's players just boarded one of the ATL guys, starting to see a pattern...

Don't know which guys it was just caught the tail in of the replay on the small yahoo fuzzy free game of the night.

And sweet justice, ATL scores on the pp from the boarding call. Not that I ever really care for ATL obviously but not to big of a wild fan atm...

Just watching the ATL vs MIN game, and wow, wouldn't you know it, one of the wild's players just boarded one of the ATL guys, starting to see a pattern...

Don't know which guys it was just caught the tail in of the replay on the small yahoo fuzzy free game of the night.

And sweet justice, ATL scores on the pp from the boarding call. Not that I ever really care for ATL obviously but not to big of a wild fan atm...

Just saw that, it was Branko Radivojevic but Im not sure which Thrasher player it was. *shakes head*

Just saw that, it was Branko Radivojevic but Im not sure which Thrasher player it was. *shakes head*

By the by, Ladd got another point tonight in the Hawks game. An assist.

They are down 3-2 with 11 or so left in the 3rd.